User Controls

I just got banned

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol I'm about to go on my coffee date in a sec but I went to look at the app to remember the girls name and it said I was banned for violating the terms of agreement, I never read them, I think I just got snitched out by feminazis for my agressive nature and having a picture of me in my underwear. I mean I don't go around snitching on women for having pictures of them in their panties. this cancel culture is rediculous. I've been banned from 3 dating sites, looks like I'm just going to have to a rape to get my rocks off. This date is going to suck we can't even sit in the bakery and the seats are wet out side so I'm going to get her to come to my place to bang her

blaster master victim of incest
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Make sure to write her a nice letter apologizing for the herpes transmission afterwards
    This isn't cancel culture. You broke the rules.

I've never been banned from a dating site in my life because I treat the men and women on there with respect and don't send them unwarranted dick pics or pictures of my underwear.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad don't send them unwarranted dick pics or pictures of my underwear.

then wtf is the point of a dating site

women on there dont want to waste time being surprised with a micro-penis
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad This isn't cancel culture. You broke the rules.

I've never been banned from a dating site in my life because I treat the men and women on there with respect and don't send them unwarranted dick pics or pictures of my underwear.

you take dicks up the butt from grindr go sit down
    Originally posted by STER0S then wtf is the point of a dating site

To put up enough of a façade online that you'll eventually get laid/fall in love.

Bill Krozby is fucking up at step 1 and blaming it on "cancel culture" when it's really just the majority of women not wanting to even look at him.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad This isn't cancel culture. You broke the rules.

no what happened is I called a girl a chicken and they took offense to it and lashed out like a lot of "women" do. You have to match with someone before talking to them so I don't think my pictures were offensive. I had some girl three weeks ago tell me I'm a perv because I asked for her number and she said she will give me her instagram and I said I don't have that and gave her my number and she called me a stupid fuck and said she's going to post it all over craigslist for me, I told her I don't need her to do that I can do it myself and she apologized and "unliked" me so I couldn't report her which I wouldn't of anyways.
    Originally posted by STER0S then wtf is the point of a dating site

women on there dont want to waste time being surprised with a micro-penis

to get laid and or date long term, and I don't have a micro penis girls have specifically hit me up for the soul purpose of getting a Bill Krozby dog rammed into them, you simp.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby to get laid and or date long term, and I don't have a micro penis girls have specifically hit me up for the soul purpose of getting a Bill Krozby dog rammed into them, you simp.

that post was directed to §m£ÂgØL, not you.

god damn.

re-read it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no what happened is I called a girl a chicken and they took offense to it and lashed out like a lot of "women" do. You have to match with someone before talking to them so I don't think my pictures were offensive. I had some girl three weeks ago tell me I'm a perv because I asked for her number and she said she will give me her instagram and I said I don't have that and gave her my number and she called me a stupid fuck and said she's going to post it all over craigslist for me, I told her I don't need her to do that I can do it myself and she apologized and "unliked" me so I couldn't report her which I wouldn't of anyways.

Uh, yeah. You're probably leaving some significant parts of this out. No person who acts with even a modicum of dignity has these kinds of issues so regularly with people. The right thing to do would've been to make an instagram. Like, I don't have one either, but when someone wants to hit me up on a service I'll download it and make an account. It's pretty simple and would've solved the entire argument that you appear to have had with this stranger.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Uh, yeah. You're probably leaving some significant parts of this out. No person who acts with even a modicum of dignity has these kinds of issues so regularly with people. The right thing to do would've been to make an instagram. Like, I don't have one either, but when someone wants to hit me up on a service I'll download it and make an account. It's pretty simple and would've solved the entire argument that you appear to have had with this stranger.

okay sure keenan.. totally making an instagram account right now..
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    They found out you're a rapist with paper plates.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe They found out you're a rapist with paper plates.

Source? Besides your butthole?
Jump to Top