User Controls

Bald and Bankrupt on the border of a war zone

This is a really poignant video. I very strongly recommend watching it to the end, which is like something straight out of a movie.

blaster master victim of incest
    Bueno motherfucker
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I really dont give a fuck about homeless people, they can help themselves but choose not to. However a homeless dog really bothers me
    Originally posted by cigreting However a homeless dog really bothers me

Yeah that Hydro chick hasn't posted in a long time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bueno Bald and Bankrupt is dope, played a few vids in the BLTC chat room.

Yeah he's kind of a shitty person though. I'd never drink a beer with him. I've seen him making fun of people in South America, just openly in English on the train. All of the people he hangs out with except for that NFKRZ Russian dude are complete assholes and just the worst kind of tourist.

But when he's alone traveling like this? He could easily have his own show. My favorite videos are the ones where he travels to little villages and hangs out with crazy old people and gives them vodka and sausage and shit. There's really no one else doing quite what he does. Man has serious balls. I'm glad COVID didn't kill him.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Im surprised this guy hasn't been mugged or worse yet, just walks around sketchy foreign places like he lives in the damn place. Glorious bastard.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Im surprised this guy hasn't been mugged or worse yet, just walks around sketchy foreign places like he lives in the damn place. Glorious bastard.

Lol it's because he's like 6'3 and takes a suit and briefcase everywhere. People are afraid to fuck with him I think. Like in South America the cartel came by and ID'd him and then just... let him go. His Spanish was total shit, but they didn't want to fuck with him. Could be M16 or CIA or some shit. Could be working for the government. Could be working with the local gangs. People have no idea. It's just so bizarre for them to see him in some of these places that they leave him alone. It's wild
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Lol it's because he's like 6'3 and takes a suit and briefcase everywhere. People are afraid to fuck with him I think. Like in South America the cartel came by and ID'd him and then just… let him go. His Spanish was total shit, but they didn't want to fuck with him. Could be M16 or CIA or some shit. Could be working for the government. Could be working with the local gangs. People have no idea. It's just so bizarre for them to see him in some of these places that they leave him alone. It's wild

you dipshit they let him go because he looked like a harmless, lost retard with his ridiculous cap and outfit, they couldnt stop smiling awkwardly as they noticed how innocent he was and had no idea how much danger he was in. he was walking in the middle of a fucking coke farm and didnt realize it. they let him go for shits and giggles, many tourists arent as lucky.

he does fine in former soviet republics because the people there arent jungle savages.
    Originally posted by Kev you dipshit they let him go because he looked like a harmless, lost retard with his ridiculous cap and outfit, they couldnt stop smiling awkwardly as they noticed how innocent he was and had no idea how much danger he was in. he was walking in the middle of a fucking coke farm and didnt realize it. they let him go for shits and giggles, many tourists arent as lucky.

he does fine in former soviet republics because the people there arent jungle savages.

Yeah, I'm sure the fact that he speaks fluent Russian has absolutely nothing to do with how well he's able to get on with people in Soviet bloc countries. Yep. It's just because of my racist reasons, not because of anything having to do with Bald and Bankrupt.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah that Hydro chick hasn't posted in a long time.

Hahahahahaha
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Yeah, I'm sure the fact that he speaks fluent Russian has absolutely nothing to do with how well he's able to get on with people in Soviet bloc countries. Yep. It's just because of my racist reasons, not because of anything having to do with Bald and Bankrupt.

do you watch gore regularly, whoever you are?

tell me how many of them star east europeans and how many of them star amazon jungle savages that routinely skin people alive?

no, it must be because cameras and whistleblowers are all racist engaged in a conspiracy to smear brown people!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i wanna smoke a blunt with him
Jump to Top