User Controls

Tracking Biden's progress

https://trackbiden.com/

This is a list of all of Biden's campaign promises. Stuff based on the actual policy his administration published online. Not just singular quotes pulled from television. Like the whole 'banning assault rifles' thing people talk about but didn't actually bother to look up to see if it was something actually written in the plan.

Some stuff he's done, some stuff he hasn't done despite saying he would. Reversing Trump's tax act for instance. I know he only wants to bring corporate tax up to 28% (up from 21%) instead of bringing it back to the 35% it was for like 30-40 years before Trump. He will also likely remove the increase on middle class taxes from the 2017 Tax Act, as that was a Republican trap from the beginning considering it only starts this year. He said he'd do that on day one, but what can you expect from a neo-conservative?

Otherwise he's doing a whole hell of a lot that he promised, and undoing all the damage that Donald Trump has done to this country. I'm actually pretty surprised that he seems to be holding Trump's hard stance on China. I thought he would back down, but I guess it would be pretty anti-populist. Both parties I think have realized they need to appease the people. This is why you have Republicans who are now supporting healthcare for all and raising the minimum wage. They're such popular policies with like 80% approval among Americans. It's nuts.

I still don't really like Biden but he's doing a lot more than I thought he would. I think he's going to turn out to be a better president than Obama, but not because of his personality or anything. Just the way the political tides go.
    *posts a tracking post*
    *Promises...lolol...because promises always work out so well.

One of Obama's main "promises" was to shut down Gitmo in his first days as president...still open.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *Promises…lolol…because promises always work out so well.

One of Obama's main "promises" was to shut down Gitmo in his first days as president…still open.

Unlike Trump, Biden actually has the policy published on his website.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

He's already followed through on what he's said to do. Again, unlike Trump.

Still waiting for Mexico to build that wall lmao.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Unlike Trump, Biden actually has the policy published on his website.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

He's already followed through on what he's said to do. Again, unlike Trump.

Still waiting for Mexico to build that wall lmao.

Yes Obama published his too..

...gitmo is STILL open...12yrs later. lololol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes Obama published his too..

…gitmo is STILL open…12yrs later. lololol

And???

If you actually bothered to look, you'd see Biden has already delivered on many of his promises. We're not even 4 days into his presidency and he's already done more to help the nation than Trump did in 4 years.
    Biden already did what he said he'd do huh.

$15 min wage is already in place is it?

The country is unified is it?

Covid is under control is it?

Small children are no longer afraid of being sniffed by him are they?

Fucking lol
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad And???

If you actually bothered to look, you'd see Biden has already delivered on many of his promises. We're not even 4 days into his presidency and he's already done more to help the nation than Trump did in 4 years.

I looked...most of the "done" refers to signed pieces of paper...not actually anything "achieved".

Fucking lol...learn the difference between signing a piece of paper and said piece of paper being adopted as law and being successful.

obama signed a piece of paper to shut down Gitmo...
    "January 22, 2009: Freshly inaugurated President Obama signs an executive order to close the Guantánamo Bay Detention Facility within one year. "

LOLLING FUCK...as me old mum used to say.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Biden already did what he said he'd do huh.

$15 min wage is already in place is it?

The country is unified is it?

Covid is under control is it?

Small children are no longer afraid of being sniffed by him are they?

Fucking lol

-Federal mask mandate

-Saved DACA

-Removed Trump's muslim ban

-Rejoined Paris Agreement

-Paused student loans

-Rejoined WHO

-Vaccine distribution plan enacted to make the vaccine free to all Americans

-$19 trillion stimulus package coming out very soon. Will be passed pretty easily with Democrats in control.

Considering he has not been in office for 48 hours even, that's a lot. The other stuff will come.

Remember when Trump said COVID would be over by Easter? Lmao.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad -Federal mask mandate

-Saved DACA

-Removed Trump's muslim ban

-Rejoined Paris Agreement

-Paused student loans

-Rejoined WHO

-Vaccine distribution plan enacted to make the vaccine free to all Americans

-$19 trillion stimulus package coming out very soon. Will be passed pretty easily with Democrats in control.

Considering he has not been in office for 48 hours even, that's a lot. The other stuff will come.

Remember when Trump said COVID would be over by Easter? Lmao.

yes...rejoinging WHO and lifting a muslin travel ban sure will make the Country a better safer and richer place...

FUCKING LOLLLLLLLLL LUHHH

"Remember when Trump said COVID would be over by Easter? Lmao. "

Did he say which Easter?...devil's in the details my virginal friend.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "January 22, 2009: Freshly inaugurated President Obama signs an executive order to close the Guantánamo Bay Detention Facility within one year. "

LOLLING FUCK…as me old mum used to say.

Yes, because Congress wouldn't let him. Specifically, Republicans in congress. He signed the executive order and fulfilled his promise. That's all he can do. It's called having a balance of power.

This time the Democrats have full control. There will be no Republicans to stop anyone.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Yes, because Congress wouldn't let him.

...that doesn't make the country a safer and richer place to live. lololol

"Well the republicans wouldn't let him!"...fucking lolllll Getting his way does not equate to a better country.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …that doesn't make the country a safer and richer place to live. lololol

"Well the republicans wouldn't let him!"…fucking lolllll Getting his way does not equate to a better country.

Uhhh. Okay dude.

Maybe calm down on the whiskey before you post next time.

Biden is a good president. You'll just have to deal with that. He'll be around for 8 years ;)
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Biden is a good president. You'll just have to deal with that. He'll be around for 8 years ;)

lololol....Not even 2 days yet.

..and 8yrs hahah...he'll be dead or removed from office within 2yrs and Kamala will be put in his place..the plan all along.
    Okay, so what? Kamala will push the same policies and will also be a great President. I hope she does actually so she can be the first female president. Would absolutely crush Trump to see a woman in office lmao.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Okay, so what? Kamala will push the same policies and will also be a great President. I hope she does actually so she can be the first female president.

Yes because that also will make the country a stronger, safter and richer place..."ohhh! we have a black female president...now we can be united and no longer sexist or racist...BY POINTING OUT AND FOCUSING ON THE FACT SHE'S A BLACK FEMALE president"

So fucking dumb and retarded..."Lets end racism and gender discrimination..by continually pointing out skin color and gender".

Btw...have you realized yet that pointing out Trumps failures only backs up MY point...that signing pieces of paper isn't achieving anything...no?

Fucking lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Poor argument. Really, try harder next time.

Remember to vote for Joe in 2024
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Poor argument. Really, try harder next time.

Remember to vote for Joe in 2024

Wasn't an argument ya dumb fuck....lol
    hey, no caps lock. Have you calmed down
Jump to Top