User Controls

Frala had an abortion?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    In the name of Allah this foul whore should have her clitoris cut away.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I’ve had a total of 12 but this year I decided to finally keep one, but then I ended up killing it too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    abortion addict
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Womb like a ghost house
    Halloween is my favorite holiday 🤍
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    she didn't have an abortion, she's so overweight the baby aborted itself
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she didn't have an abortion, she's so overweight the baby aborted itself

Listen, don’t get mad at me bc I’ve figured out how to live kid free while you sit around constantly trying to figure out how to kill yours ok.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala Listen, don’t get mad at me bc I’ve figured out how to live kid free while you sit around constantly trying to figure out how to kill yours ok.

spend much time on Ocean Beach doing old school Burning Man Festival or like hanging out at the Weston Inn much?
    Bill Krozby showed up to the abortion clinic by himself trying to get out of child support and they laughed at him

He's been anti-abortion ever since.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free spend much time on Ocean Beach doing old school Burning Man Festival or like hanging out at the Weston Inn much?

Don’t start your shit with me, Beige.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Bill Krozby showed up to the abortion clinic by himself trying to get out of child support and they laughed at him

ooooh okay keenan guy that thinks he can get pregnant by taking dicks up his butt and lives with his parents
    Originally posted by frala Listen, don’t get mad at me bc I’ve figured out how to live kid free while you sit around constantly trying to figure out how to kill yours ok.

im not mad at all I'm laughing at you eating a slice of pep slapping my knee at you retards, don't get it twisted chz tits
    Originally posted by frala Don’t start your shit with me, Beige.

u on ur fat rag chz tits

u mad chztits
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Bill Krozby showed up to the abortion clinic by himself trying to get out of child support and they laughed at him

oh okay guy that thinks he can have a baby by getting semen pumped up his wobble bottom..
    Goddamn nigger are you malfunctioning or wat?
    Originally posted by frala Goddamn nigger are you malfunctioning or wat?

I'm not a nigger but I think you are malfunctioning chz tits
    Cheese tits are good
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Cheese tits are good

thats really rich coming from a butt muncher and an ass kisser you sloppy wobble bottom, go sit down
Jump to Top