User Controls

I have a coffee date tommorow at quacks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    she sounds really sweet and I asked her if she is on bc and she said she is but she wont sleep with me, but I'm pretty sure she will considering she's driving from san marcos. She sounds really sweet over the phone and has hinted she will do what I want, I'm kinda nervous but I think I got this on lock

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    we are meeting at quacks bakery at nine in the morning

Originally posted by A College Professor

thats a good song but i wont be licking any windows unless its windowpane
    she works for a non profit so I'm going to bite and say I'm trying to open my own not profit to help kids not become shit heads
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she works for a non profit so I'm going to bite and say I'm trying to open my own not profit to help kids not become shit heads

Start with your own kid, shit head
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Start with your own kid, shit head

u mad boy that takes it up cornhole, go sit down, oh wait but you cant because your anus hurts
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby u mad boy that takes it up cornhole, go sit down, oh wait but you cant because your anus hurts

Next time don't type out your thoughts online
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Next time don't type out your thoughts online

why not keenan
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    So how fat is she? Just sorta chubby or an oversize load xxl porker?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    oh she fat
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    san marcos, california?
    Originally posted by STER0S san marcos, california?

No i live in texas dumbass
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 oh she fat

Quit projecting
    Originally posted by livingelegy So how fat is she? Just sorta chubby or an oversize load xxl porker?

Shes not fat, im sure that's what you like but she isn't
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Start with your own kid, shit head

You're the shit head that loves his shit getting pushed in and thinks thats how baby's are made you faggot
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    OP has never actually sat down and listened to a Merzbow album all the way through unless it had guitars
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by the little girl OP has never actually sat down and listened to a Merzbow album all the way through unless it had guitars

Eww merzbow
    Have you seen her or just heard her.
Jump to Top