User Controls

Biden rejoins Paris climate deal

Hahahahahahhahahahaa

Basically everything Trump did to damage America is being undone

ahhahahahaha
    Also keeping the US in WHO
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    ok §m£ÂgØL
    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-01-20/taiwan-heartened-as-senior-diplomat-attends-biden-inauguration

ahahahahahahha
    "Biden is a CCP plant" -QAnon
    Originally posted by RIPtotse ok §m£ÂgØL

not §m£ÂgØL but those sound like loser tears to me.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Hahahahahahhahahahaa

Basically everything Trump did to damage America is being undone

ahhahahahaha

Oh wow..the world is saved!!!!....

Fucking lol.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh wow..the world is saved!!!!….

Fucking lol.

Pretty much yeah. Billions of lives will be saved because of this.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Pretty much yeah. Billions of lives will be saved because of this.

Source?
    Biden will continue to violate the constitution just like trump, obama, bush, clinton, the list go on.

Ask me about how much I care about the paris deal when secret police starts locking people up without a trial in the future.

A man calls the local police and says "my neighbor is an enemy of the country, he has hidden stolen jеwelry inside the firewood in his yard!". The next day secret police go into the suspect neighbors yard and chop all the wood in search of stolen jеwelry. They find nothing and then leave. The next day, the original snitching neighbor calls the suspect neighbor and asks if the secret police came to chop his firewood. When told that they did, he says "ok, now, call about me so that they come to chop my firewood as well".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Biden will continue to violate the constitution just like trump, obama, bush, clinton, the list go on.

Ask me about how much I care about the paris deal when secret police starts locking people up without a trial in the future.

A man calls the local police and says "my neighbor is an enemy of the country, he has hidden stolen jedielry inside the firewood in his yard!". The next day secret police go into the suspect neighbors yard and chop all the wood in search of stolen jedielry. They find nothing and then leave. The next day, the original snitching neighbor calls the suspect neighbor and asks if the secret police came to chop his firewood. When told that they did, he says "ok, now, call about me so that they come to chop my firewood as well".

"In the future" he says.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad "In the future" he says.

You're right, they already have provisions to circumvent the constitution as we speak.
    what a fag
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You're right, they already have provisions to circumvent the constitution as we speak.

He's still not going to infringe on anybody's freedom of speech or take away anyone's guns, just like Obama didn't.
    Kev Space Nigga
    so who besides armed bodyguards attended his inauguration?
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev so who besides armed bodyguards attended his inauguration?

Not a lot Kev. they said there were more Arm Guards than People who showed up (other than)

Still Peaceful. I think the idiots who stormed the Capital turned off a lot of republican types who found it offensive and things seem chill.

Is anyone hearing anything that sound reputable regarding a gathering that looks threatening? there is always something creeping onsite.

I loved how I was watching PotUS JoBi's EO signing, and he got hammered with a ton of questions by reporters, and so they shut down the stream after the guards kicked them out. that was that. I think he said something like "who gets the first pen" and a hammer of questions coming from left and right. Guards scooting them out and then BEEEP "ABC STREAM"

staged?

Hey §m£ÂgØL, Suck my dick
    §m£ÂgØL turned on me once.

He turned his ass up and I didn't have any scented candles so that ended that relationship.

NOHO
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Biden will continue to violate the constitution just like trump, obama, bush, clinton, the list go on.

A man calls the local police and says "my neighbor is an enemy of the country, he has hidden stolen jеwelry inside the firewood in his yard!". The next day secret police go into the suspect neighbors yard and chop all the wood in search of stolen jеwelry. They find nothing and then leave. The next day, the original snitching neighbor calls the suspect neighbor and asks if the secret police came to chop his firewood. When told that they did, he says "ok, now, call about me so that they come to chop my firewood as well".

You're just angry the CCCP got changed out for the CCP

How's things in Seattle. I read what you said about moving out of the O and up to the Sea-town
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood what a fag

This. The u.s. is limiting itself with all this "save the earth " shit. Meanwhile other countries pollute the fuck out of everything to advance themselves and don't limit themselves to carbon tax or regulations.

Recall the time when Israeli criminals were opening up shell companies in europe which only existed on paper. They changed addresses frequently, and kept opening new companies in israel. They sold their carbon emissions quota to other, legitimate companies. Once caught, the Israeli government pardoned them since they built a hospital in their local city by using the fraudulent money.

Here is a documentary about it, should you speak Hebrew

https://www.kan.org.il/Item/ampify.aspx?u=https://www.kan.org.il/item/default.aspx?itemid%3D19651
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad He's still not going to infringe on anybody's freedom of speech or take away anyone's guns, just like Obama didn't.

They both extend the patriot act, which is unconditional.
Jump to Top