User Controls

If transgenderism is accepted why isn't transagism?

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Transgenderism is literally something that cannot exist.
    You can't feel like the opposite sex or have their neurology, you're just a gender wigger.

However

You can be psychologically the exact age you were previously while your body continues to age.
    People need to relaize this and learn to accept and respect translated individuals.
    Kev Space Nigga
    it probably will in time, like transrace or transable.

there are illnesses like kallman where people look like kids/teens forever. andy milonakis is 45 and looks like a 12yo still.

if we can find a way to reproduce this, we can in theory keep our wives young forever without being pedos.
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kev it probably will in time, like transrace or transable.

there are illnesses like kallman where people look like kids/teens forever. andy milonakis is 45 and looks like a 12yo still.

if we can find a way to reproduce this, we can in theory keep our wives young forever without being pedos.

That guy is so lucky

I wish I still looked 15
    Kev Space Nigga
    why 15?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I don't accept transgenderism and I never will.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I don't accept transgenderism and I never will.

but do you accept transracial, transage or transspecies?
    I initially read the second one in the title as "trans Sagan ism" and I was so down

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the little girl Transgenderism is literally something that cannot exist.
    You can't feel like the opposite sex or have their neurology, you're just a gender wigger.

However

You can be psychologically the exact age you were previously while your body continues to age.
    People need to relaize this and learn to accept and respect translated individuals.

Sure that's just called mental retardation cock nose, which you have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top