User Controls

Its safe to say lanny has given up

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    When was the last time he even posted here?

It seems Lanny has given up on this abortion of a site.

I for one welcome our new niggas.in overlords.

Lanny if you're out there reply to this thread, show us the spirit of nis is alive and well in your heart and say something charming and witty.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    lanny is a former navy squid
    Yeah people have been spamming for days I tried to be a good scrawny and report it a week ago and nothing got done after filing like 100 reports not a single action has happened except automated responses.

Then he will come back in a few days and ban me for spamming because he's a fat slow retard. Reminds me of the old days

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I didn't even spam you fucking faggot. I was going along posting in my own thread being a good scrawny while zill the fucking faggot was spamming Bill Krozbys cock in every thread because you fags finally learned to ignore him cuz all he does is post about gay rape

Then he started spamming Bill Krozbys cock in MY threads and i thought to myself "enough is enough" and I put a stop to his gay dick posting and then out of nowhere I get banned? Fuck you! I wasn't the one spamming, HE WAS!.

Why dont you pour another vermouth you fat fuck and do your job as forum administration so I DONT HAVE TO. I dont need gay fucking mod powers to stop spam either

Maybe if you actually did something besides being a useless fat fuck your forum would have more than 10 people and quality posters like altdra the PI spam not and zill the zat and his Bill Krozby cock loving merry band of faggots.

You banned the person who stopped the Bill Krozby cock spam and didnt ban zill the zat, what the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking retards of the highest order.. The lot of you.

Everyone on this forum is a bunch of Bill Krozby's cock loving faggots and if you try to stop Bill Krozbys cock from shitting up your thread Lanny will ban you.

Lanny and zill the zat are both Bill Krozby cock loving homosexual faggots and they probably have a secret mods club where they share pictures of his ass and balls too. You people make me sick, all of you. I won't forget the day you all stood by as Lanny and zill the cuck spammed Bill Krozbys cock and banned me for stopping it.

Why dont you fags go reply to some more gay rape posts by him? Fucking faggots, fuck you all.

When I get home I'm gonna buy triangl.es and start my own forum with sploo, Bill Krozby and Roshambo and the only rules will be no CP, spambots, PI rats, zill the zat or Lanny.

Enjoy sucking Bill Krozbys cock faggots.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Clearly Lanny needs to delegate responsibility for this site's day-to-day operations to capable and devoted members such as myself.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai Clearly Lanny needs to delegate responsibility for this site's day-to-day operations to capable and devoted members such as myself.

the last time a tranny (handofzek) was made a mod, it didnt work out well. im afraid your application is rejected.
    Yeah the last time years ago a specific individual did god knows what.

Clearly all transgenders must be banned because of this.

Banned from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah people have been spamming for days I tried to be a good scrawny and report it a week ago and nothing got done after filing like 100 reports not a single action has happened except automated responses.

Then he will come back in a few days and ban me for spamming because he's a fat slow retard. Reminds me of the old days

Rattoxezorz
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    You're all fucking normie trash to begin with

I refuse to believe any of you dumpster goblins were actually on TOTSE
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the little girl You're all fucking normie trash to begin with

why should we believe you were? you sound more like a 4channer who are essentially normies with a touch of autism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kev why should we believe you were? you sound more like a 4channer who are essentially normies with a touch of autism.

I don't need any of you idiots to believe me.

It was one of the first communities I ever got involved with.
    Started going in 2002 when I was 11.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the little girl You're all fucking normie trash to begin with

Come now, child. You cannot deny my totsean heritage.
    Originally posted by Meikai Come now, child. You cannot deny my totsean heritage.

You were obviously only on ytmnd and newgrounds you little faggot
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the little girl I don't need any of you idiots to believe me.

It was one of the first communities I ever got involved with.
    Started going in 2002 when I was 11.

same with me, but you refuse to disclose your username. why should i care if you dont believe me?

you dont recognize HTS-noob which casts doubt on your claim of being an OG totsean. rabbitweed joined the same time you did, you dont recognize him either. i do because i was actually on there. all these little things suggest you are full of shit.
    Originally posted by Kev same with me, but you refuse to disclose your username. why should i care if you dont believe me?

you dont recognize HTS-noob which casts doubt on your claim of being an OG totsean. rabbitweed joined the same time you did, you dont recognize him either. i do because i was actually on there. all these little things suggest you are full of shit.

Rabbitdweeb didn't join until 2004

As for my username I told you I don't remember.
    I was banned like 10 times so I kept making new ones.
    Is it so hard to believe, I mean ffs I don't remember my old Yahoo email or messenger names.
    Lanny got wires'd
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the little girl Rabbitdweeb didn't join until 2004

As for my username I told you I don't remember.
    I was banned like 10 times so I kept making new ones.
    Is it so hard to believe, I mean ffs I don't remember my old Yahoo email or messenger names.

2003 actually. you kept switching names, how convenient, you do that on here too without getting banned.
    i got banned plenty of times too (not from totse) but i would still remember the original name i used on a site that meant that much to me. you should remember at least one handle, you arent an old man yet fam.
    Originally posted by Kev 2003 actually. you kept switching names, how convenient, you do that on here too without getting banned.
    i got banned plenty of times too (not from totse) but i would still remember the original name i used on a site that meant that much to me. you should remember at least one handle, you arent an old man yet fam.

I'm 30
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the little girl I'm 30

yeah so quit acting like you got premature dementia, fool
    Originally posted by Kev yeah so quit acting like you got premature dementia, fool

You wouldn't know you've never had a,drug addiction, spine surgery and depression.
    Kev Space Nigga
    i had all those things except spine surgery, quit whining.
Jump to Top