User Controls

Racism is all well and good...

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    ... untill you find yourself on the receiving end. The Hawaiian people hate whites. Some colonialism bullshit going back to captain cook. I feel like a nigger back in the days of segregation. I have so much perspective now living in a place where im treated like a second class citizen. Basically I understand your struggle, black NIS. Bummymofo, candyrein, i understand your struggle. Im basically one of you now.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    You're white, you can't be on the receiving end of racism. Racism = prejudice + power, you can only experience [well-deserved] racial prejudice from the powerless peoples that have been oppressed by you and your ancestors. You'll never know the struggle faced by BIPOC individuals, because you are their struggle.
    Racism is discrimination against one for their race, power has nothing to do with it.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by livingelegy Racism is discrimination against one for their race, power has nothing to do with it.

You would say that, being white.
    Stop victim blaming, I'm clearly being oppressed by the hawaiian people on the basis of my skin color
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by livingelegy Stop victim blaming, I'm clearly being oppressed by the hawaiian people on the basis of my skin color

They're prejudiced against you due to generational trauma caused by people who look like you. The fact that you think the way you do proves you'll never be able to understand the struggles faced by BIPOC people.
    Idgaf about their trauma their a bunch of disgusting stupid savages, hawaiian people are all racist scum, anyways im obviously being oppreseed by racism /s
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    imagine having OP's life and being told you were 'privileged' day in day out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by livingelegy Idgaf about their trauma their a bunch of disgusting stupid savages, hawaiian people are all racist scum, anyways im obviously being oppreseed by racism

LOL
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    who the hell welcomed you people aboard? GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS NIS BUS
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra imagine having OP's life and being told you were 'privileged' day in day out

Imagine having OP's life but also being black.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Free housing for decades. Having video games and cars. People on Welfare have it good. the buildings are like new condos when first built but the neighborhoods are always violent and somehow its you fucking white peoples fault.

why cant you white folks understand this?
    Originally posted by Meikai Imagine having OP's life but also being black.

Black people have it easy because they have huge dicks and if they're being oppressed really bad they can just join a gang unlike white people
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai Imagine having OP's life but also being black.

CandyRein Black Hole
    I remember when I first moved to this town my best friend Stevie wanted me to go with her to this bar/club where the kool kids go I guess...

And I was afraid of being the only black person there ... but my experience was literally the opposite of what I imagined..

They legit treated me like I was Beyoncé or something all night into the after hours and we got to stay after it closed with a few select peeps

I saved a drunk girl that night.. she stuck to me like glue from the moment I walked through the door..

So at the end of the night this guy starts dragging her to the door and I’m like do you know him and she’s like no .. so I grabbed her arm and we were in a tug of war with her until the bouncer came and threw that guy out like a feather in the wind.. was amazing how easy he threw dude lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Sorry about the rambling I’m high af
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai You're white, you can't be on the receiving end of racism. Racism = prejudice + power, you can only experience [well-deserved] racial prejudice from the powerless peoples that have been oppressed by you and your ancestors. You'll never know the struggle faced by BIPOC individuals, because you are their struggle.

By your definition jedis are the biggest racists in the united states.

Pro-tip: if you're on the left, don't try and use logic because it falls apart so easily. Stick to emotional arguments, wordplay, and lies.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed By your definition jedis are the biggest racists in the united states.

Pro-tip: if you're on the left, don't try and use logic because it falls apart so easily. Stick to emotional arguments, wordplay, and lies.

jedis are only granted conditional whiteness and are the most historically persecuted minority in human history. But yes, they can be racist at times in history when they are being granted their conditional whiteness, like today. jedis are [capable of being] racist. They are also victims of an especially recent, unprecedented trauma, however, in the form of the Holocaust. jedi resilience in the face of adversity and their light complexion have allowed for them to bounce back rapidly from the brink of destruction in racist western societies, but they are undeniably mistreated by other white people.

Everyone hates them, but they are white and privileged - even if they are in many ways the least privileged white people.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by aldra

'confessions of a knife' is my favorite album from them
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai jedis are only granted conditional whiteness and are the most historically persecuted minority in human history. But yes, they can be racist at times in history when they are being granted their conditional whiteness, like today. jedis are [capable of being] racist. They are also victims of an especially recent, unprecedented trauma, however, in the form of the Holocaust. jedi resilience in the face of adversity and their light complexion have allowed for them to bounce back rapidly from the brink of destruction in racist western societies, but they are undeniably mistreated by other white people.

Everyone hates them, but they are white and privileged - even if they are in many ways the least privileged white people.

Racism is a made up term invented by jedi communists, stop taking it so seriously.

Travel outside the west, or make friends with some local Pakis or whatever. Aversion to (((Racism))) is 100% a white western liberal thing.
Jump to Top