User Controls

Scheduled Downtime Announcement Thread

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Most downtime is going to be unscheduled because most my sys-admining is done drunk and half assed.

However I know I'm going to have to bring the server down for a little bit (potentially up to an hour) to run some DB migrations. Will be happening later today, I'll post back 30 minutes before outage start. I'm saying this on the off chance you want to post your novel and the only copy you have is in the niggas in space quick-reply text box.
    kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fite me irl ya lil cunt
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    30 minutes

P.S. eat shit sploo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny downtime

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny fite me irl ya lil cunt

I would genuinely go outside and pay to see a serious fight between you two. I’d bet on sploo, btw, which is kind of sad.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra

Ahahaaha. Toimeless classic.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice I would genuinely go outside and pay to see a serious fight between you two. I’d bet on sploo, btw, which is kind of sad.

Most people would kick my ass in a fight, I know and accept this and as an adult my sense of self worth is not tied to my ability to beat people with my fists because it's like the shittiest skill to have in an industrialized society. That said I'm pretty confident I could take sploo in a first fight.

Also outage is done.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I missed it completely then, nice
    what are you drinking.
    Originally posted by Lanny Most people would kick my ass in a fight, I know and accept this and as an adult my sense of self worth is not tied to my ability to beat people with my fists because it's like the shittiest skill to have in an industrialized society. That said I'm pretty confident I could take sploo in a first fight.

Also outage is done.

I dunno, sploo has retard strength, they don't go down easy. I still remember the day a downs syndrome kid KO'd a yank at school. It was glorious and he became a legend
    Apemode is real.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by reject I dunno, sploo has retard strength, they don't go down easy. I still remember the day a downs syndrome kid KO'd a yank at school. It was glorious and he became a legend

They don’t abide by normal human restraints and limitations.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i can make downtime any time i wont
    down tinne, down
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Expect intermittent outages and SSL issues for the next 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    up yours with your down time.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader up yours with your down time.

fuck you
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    MADRE DE DIOS!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    down sum shit into ur hed
Jump to Top