User Controls

I don't fucking care about American Politics

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Trumptards, stop bitching.
    Bidentards, stop boasting.

Cut it out with the lame unoriginal bullshit "XD MY GUY WON URZ LOST" " DX NONONO YOU STOLE THE ELECTION" I can assure you the levelheaded minority doesn't give a mad fuck either way, it's not like America isn't ruled by an invisible shadow government. Whoever our president happens to be is totally irrelevant, the position of "President" is a meaningless figurehead position, they all take orders from the same people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lmao @ "the levelheaded minority."

Fucking every cult in the world thinks they're the levelheaded minority. Christians, QAnon, the Taliban, etc...
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Lmao @ "the levelheaded minority."

Fucking every cult in the world thinks they're the levelheaded minority. Christians, QAnon, the Taliban, etc…

Yeah because apathy towards a political system that universally aims to oppress the downtrodden and exalt the rich is totally cultlike. When will you realize that both parties are the exact same but with different approaches to PR?
    Originally posted by livingelegy Yeah because apathy towards a political system that universally aims to oppress the downtrodden and exalt the rich is totally cultlike. When will you realize that both parties are the exact same but with different approaches to PR?

See, you posit this shit like "What, you don't think the elite are controlling everyone? Of course they are!" But nobody actually disagrees with that statement.

What me and the entire fucking world disagree with is your conspiracy theory that there is some singular entity controlling everything. jedis, reptilians, Satanists, etc. Just another boogeyman to make you feel like you actually understand the world. It's all so confusing. Finding order in the chaos makes a lot of people feel better about themselves.

I don't blame you for believing in this misinformation, but you need to open your eyes.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad See, you posit this shit like "What, you don't think the elite are controlling everyone? Of course they are!" But nobody actually disagrees with that statement.

What me and the entire fucking world disagree with is your conspiracy theory that there is some singular entity controlling everything. jedis, reptilians, Satanists, etc. Just another boogeyman to make you feel like you actually understand the world. It's all so confusing. Finding order in the chaos makes a lot of people feel better about themselves.

I don't blame you for believing in this misinformation, but you need to open your eyes.

It's impossible to know exactly who controls everything but there's no reasonable doubt that there are unknown powers beyond the pale who control everything from the shadows.
    David Icke knew this, thats why he advanced the reptilian theory. You can bet your bottom dollar he didn't really believe alien liserds control the world, but he knew damn well that the powers that be rule from the shadows, he just didn't know who, so he advanced the reptilian theory as a reasonable catch-all term for the unknown powers above to get the masses thinking about who's REALLY in power. He knew the idea of liserd overlords was ridiculous but he took a reasonable measure to get the people thinking beyond candidates and elections and into terms of global power games and secret cabals which undeniably exist.
    Originally posted by livingelegy David Icke knew this, thats why he advanced the reptilian theory. You can bet your bottom dollar he didn't really believe alien liserds control the world, but he knew damn well that the powers that be rule from the shadows, he just didn't know who, so he advanced the reptilian theory as a reasonable catch-all term for the unknown powers above to get the masses thinking about who's REALLY in power. He knew the idea of liserd overlords was ridiculous but he took a reasonable measure to get the people thinking beyond candidates and elections and into terms of global power games and secret cabals which undeniably exist.

Uh, he absolutely is not using it as some kind of 'catch all' term. He literally says they are reptiles from outer space. Any sort of 'hidden message between the lines' you are seeing is not actually there. Seeing patterns where there are none is a sign of schizophrenia. "Powers beyond the pale"? Lol. Sure dude. Secret shadow organizations are pulling strings on the world. Not the actual organizations which we know have actual power. These are secret ones. Hidden ones. Shhh.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Uh, he absolutely is not using it as some kind of 'catch all' term. He literally says they are reptiles from outer space. Any sort of 'hidden message between the lines' you are seeing is not actually there. Seeing patterns where there are none is a sign of schizophrenia. "Powers beyond the pale"? Lol. Sure dude. Secret shadow organizations are pulling strings on the world. Not the actual organizations which we know have actual power. These are secret ones. Hidden ones. Shhh.

Why wouldn't there be secret societies of individuals pulling strings far above the heads of conventional government?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by livingelegy Trumptards, stop bitching.
    Bidentards, stop boasting.

Cut it out with the lame unoriginal bullshit "XD MY GUY WON URZ LOST" " DX NONONO YOU STOLE THE ELECTION" I can assure you the levelheaded minority doesn't give a mad fuck either way, it's not like America isn't ruled by an invisible shadow government. Whoever our president happens to be is totally irrelevant, the position of "President" is a meaningless figurehead position, they all take orders from the same people.

yet here you are posting about it keenan..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Uh, he absolutely is not using it as some kind of 'catch all' term. He literally says they are reptiles from outer space. Any sort of 'hidden message between the lines' you are seeing is not actually there. Seeing patterns where there are none is a sign of schizophrenia. "Powers beyond the pale"? Lol. Sure dude. Secret shadow organizations are pulling strings on the world. Not the actual organizations which we know have actual power. These are secret ones. Hidden ones. Shhh.

you don't think reptiles are in space? lol you're dumb af, the universe is so huge. to think theres not life on other planets is straight up ignorant.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by livingelegy Yeah because apathy towards a political system that universally aims to oppress the downtrodden and exalt the rich is totally cultlike. When will you realize that both parties are the exact same but with different approaches to PR?

Forgive them for the do not know. Only we genius-tier IQ individuals have broken free of the Platonic cave and have the intellectual capacity to understand this fundamental truth. Radical centrism is the light, and the grey.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top