User Controls

DAMN!! I WAS A GOD AND I FELL IN A DEATH TRAP!!! ITS NOT EVEN FAIR!!! I'M DEAD IN 1 - 3 DAYS!!!! :( :( :(

bling bling Dark Matter
    i didnt knew about it at first then i realized i loose strenght and i didnt even know why.. then i listened to dis song and my fuckin life is fucked.. im white and only 20 years old :( and i love allah and the nation of gods and earths... i got alot respect there... now i'm infected by a motherfucking demon who lets me die slowly.. paaain and i cant sleep.. you dont wanna get trough dis!!!!!! keep it strooong... i fucking hate white folks who are mental deads and dont know shit about the 5%ers now... i really didnt deserve this :( i was a god body for 3-4 months btw and even the cia was in my fucken village... it was hard as fuck but i used my mental powers and real stupidness/insanity to keep them away... fuck fuck fuck my dick cant get stiff too.. what a shame :( peace! :( i still hope i can get some heaven tho
    bling bling Dark Matter
    and i cant even get this demon outta me.. i tried almost everything!!! even asking the demon and tell him that i would love or remember his lost soul when he would get out of my mind, body and soul... but he wont do it... use your mind before you do smth wrong.. im a fallen star right now.. I'll miss my family and friends even if they dont know about the 5%ers... but some were real i told them about it.. but they didnt wanna become a god... i wrote them a letter and theyll find it... the whole thruth is on this letter... I'll miss them :,( i cant even cry and i dont know why.......... dont waste your life
    is this u

damn sorry 2 hear that
    cerakote African Astronaut
    bling, clock into the psych ward before you hurt yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    YAAASSSS FAAAAMMM
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby YAAASSSS FAAAAMMM

upvoted

b sure 2 like n subscribe
    make your profile pic trippy tiger again
    bling bling Dark Matter
    adnmin sed the station wud fail if i did that
    fuck him he was taking the piss make it fucking TIGER AGAIN NOOBBB
    post it so i can then
Jump to Top