User Controls

Live Now. Joe Biden EO Signs

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Well not just yet but soon.

live feed . watch JoBi sign off everything Trump signed in . watch him destroy years of a Keystone pipeline being built.

Press leaves they shut off the feed

Why didn't they form a press pool question and ask one main fucking question instead of hitting him with a thousands all at once. seems gimmicky I want names of the press allowed in.
    Did anyone else notice his eyes blink sideways @ 5:46??!?!?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I just had a premonition, Biden is going to be assassinated in office. Harris is going to receive multiple death threats and she'll resign from office due to stress.
    Originally posted by livingelegy I just had a premonition, Biden is going to be assassinated in office. Harris is going to receive multiple death threats and she'll resign from office due to stress.

Interesting premonition. Would you be interested in talking to the secret service about it?
    Originally posted by livingelegy I just had a premonition, Biden is going to be assassinated in office. Harris is going to receive multiple death threats and she'll resign from office due to stress.

Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Interesting premonition. Would you be interested in talking to the secret service about it?

^
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Will Biden undo anything I did that benefits jedis or Israel?

Or just all the stuff that benefits fucking white males?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Will Biden undo anything I did that benefits jedis or Israel?

Or just all the stuff that benefits fucking white males?

I don't give a shit about Israel.

Most people don't, because they don't believe in wild conspiracy theories about jedis.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad I don't give a shit about Israel.

Most people don't, because they don't believe in wild conspiracy theories about jedis.

That just shows how poorly read you are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad I don't give a shit about Israel.

and yet trump moved the US emhassy from tel aviv to jerusalem.

Originally posted by Donald Trump That just shows how poorly read you are.

Yes, because I don't believe in your conspiracy theories of the jedis controlling the media. That must be it.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Yes, because I don't believe in your conspiracy theories of the jedis controlling the media. That must be it.

jedis dominate the media industry, including the news. It's not a conspiracy when you can google "who runs (news network X)" and 99/100 times its a jedi.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Yes, because I don't believe in your conspiracy theories of the jedis controlling the media. That must be it.

Clearly your ignorance is just as valid as my carefully cultivated knowledge.
    No, I've watched your documentaries. It's bullshit. You just believe whatever someone puts in a video. That's the crux of it.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad No, I've watched your documentaries. It's bullshit. You just believe whatever someone puts in a video. That's the crux of it.

Holy fuck.

Piss off you fat retard.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Holy fuck.

Piss off you fat retard.

That's funny. Didn't someone make fun of you at work for being fat?

I'm all lean muscle. It's what happens when you're actually active and don't just sit in front of the computer all damn day.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad I'm all lean muscle.

All 500lbs
    Originally posted by Donald Trump All 500lbs

Ha. You're cute.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Ha. You're cute.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Only 460lbs?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Only 460lbs?

Closer.
Jump to Top