User Controls

Disgusting-looking CNN jedi says Joe Biden's arms are embracing America

Donald Trump Black Hole

Folks, you laugh at this shit when you seen it on North Korean television.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Glorious Democratic People's Republic of America Leader Kim Jo-Biden extends his loving embrace through beautiful and symbolic gesture of lights, reflecting his heavenly origin as the Great Healer and Uniter of the nation in its time of most dire need.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Glorious Democratic People's Republic of America Leader Kim Jo-Biden extends his loving embrace through beautiful and symbolic gesture of lights, reflecting his heavenly origin as the Great Healer and Uniter of the nation in its time of most dire need.

There is a job waiting for you in the media.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

lol that dudes a total pole smoker
    Donald Trump Black Hole

“was so striking to me about today the sight of the Clintons and the Bushes and the Obamas — The Avengers, the Marvel superheroes back up there together all in one place.”
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Only a retard or a schizo could approve of this shit.

Look at this forum for proof.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    It'll be ok, bebe.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It'll be ok, bebe.

no its not joe biden is going to be a way worse president than trump ever was, even joe bidens family doens't think he's competent or should of ran, you pole smoker
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e s] that fat fucking kike literally said biden has aids.

they dont call him 'gropey joe' for nuthing.

hide yer wif'es. hide yer daut'ers. hide yer little boys. dey rapin err ree one up in dere.

shut up bitch while I thrust my large member down your gullet and make you my woman, you nigger fag and if you whine too much I'll put a gun in your mouth and make you make it cum, you fag
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no its not joe biden is going to be a way worse president than trump ever was, even joe bidens family doens't think he's competent or should of ran, you pole smoker

Oh ok "Old Man Bad" guy
Jump to Top