User Controls

QAnon In Meltdown

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    TheWrap
    QAnon in Meltdown After Biden Inauguration: 'We Need to Get to Go Back to Our Lives'
    Samson Amore

Joe Biden took the oath of office today and is now the 46th president of the United States, which means the apocalypse that Trump-supporting QAnon cult predicted would prevent him from doing so failed to happen.

And well, they're really not handling it well now that de facto leader Ron Watkins himself threw in the towel on Wednesday shortly after the inauguration. "We gave it our all, now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able," Watkins said in a message board post. "We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility to respect the Constitution."

Watkins was a former administrator of the 8kun (formerly 8chan) message board and both he and his father are suspected of being Q, the as-yet-unidentified creator of the movement, so it's a sign of defeat that he's asking supporters to stand down.

One of QAnon members' main theories was that a biblical rapture of sorts or "storm" would rain down on the country during the inauguration at noon on Wednesday — when forces amassed by Trump would appear to arrest Biden and other Democrats on live TV while Trump would be sworn in for a second term.

But Biden's inauguration has left Trump supporters and members of the QAnon cult confused and angry, as the "new world order" they predicted would be ushered in failed to appear.

"This will be remembered as the greatest day since D-Day, historians will be writing about this for centuries," one QAnon member using the alias Bubba1776 said in the QAnon message board, captioning his post "the Storm Hits in 45 minutes, Victory at last!"

The QAnon conspiracy theory began on the anonymous chat board 4chan, but now adherents generally network on a fringe message board called 8kun (formerly 8chan). QAnon supporters believe, without evidence, that Democratic politicians and their allies are running a pedophilic, Satan-worshipping cabal across the globe, while President Trump and his allies are fighting to stop it.

The QAnon cult has spurred numerous violent acts, including the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, which caused five deaths and resulted in hundreds of arrests.

The insurrection was planned in part on QAnon message boards, and fueled by Trump encouraging his supporters and "patriots" to "stop the steal" of the 2020 election based on his unsubstantiated, widely discredited claims that he had in fact won re-election. Many QAnon fringe theorists including Jake Angeli, known as the "Q Shaman," attended the Capitol riot.

What will you do now that your life no longer has meaning and you've found out that everything you believed in and espoused is pure bullshit, Polecat?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Imagine being able to formulate your own opinions and communicate those opinions to other people by yourself.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine being able to formulate your own opinions and communicate those opinions to other people by yourself.

Lolz "she's 16, mom!"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    -L-O-S-E-R- -D-O-N-A-L-D-
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Larry and stl1 make Qanon tards look like rocket scientists.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Larry and stl1 make Qanon tards look like rocket scientists.

Lmao "that 14 year air force veteran is definitely 16, mom! My IQ would never let me down, obviously!"
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lmao "that 14 year air force veteran is definitely 16, mom! My IQ would never let me down, obviously!"

It's very important to you to know the age of the unarmed woman before you shoot them in the throat, huh freakshow?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's very important to you to know the age of the unarmed woman before you shoot them in the throat, huh freakshow?

It's not very important for you to know what you're actually talking about before flapping your cocksucker, potatobro?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It's not very important for you to know what you're actually talking about before flapping your cocksucker, potatobro?

You think I've made some sort of mistake or something for thinking shooting unarmed women in the throat is wrong.

You've been lead pretty far from the path of human decency.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my president lied to me, he said Biden would never enter the white house, I kept my eye on that cunt all day and about 20 min ago he walked right into the white house.
    I'm a little disappointed right now.
    no tears, no wails just disappointed.
    my nigga better be the 19th president. I'm givin him till April to redeem himself.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You think I've made some sort of mistake or something for thinking shooting unarmed women in the throat is wrong.

You've been lead pretty far from the path of human decency.

I guess struggling to admit that you're full of shit is a mensa characteristic.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I guess struggling to admit that you're full of shit is a mensa characteristic.

And what is not thinking shooting unarmed women in the throat is OK?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump And what is not thinking shooting unarmed women in the throat is OK?

Did she fuck around and find out or?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Did she fuck around and find out or?

Does acting like a tough man make you feel better about something?
    This is someone acting tough in your eyes? Jeez no wonder a female office worker was able to bully you into submission.
Jump to Top