User Controls

All Trump had to do was listen

He could've acted just as he had until 2020. All he had to do was listen to his advisors.

He should've tried to appeal to BLM and enacted change on the federal level, like many Republicans, including McConnell, wanted to do.

He should've NOT dismantled Obama's pandemic response team. He should've listened to the experts on everything regarding COVID. A federal mask mandate would've never been a problem if he hadn't politicized it. Remember when he said people were wearing masks just to spite him? Yeah...

He should've supported a direct payment to Americans. He only talked about giving people $2,000 when he got mad at Republicans. That's really the only time his populist side comes out, is when he gets mad and wants to shake the status quo.

Had he done these things he probably would've easily won re-election. But he didn't. He did the exact opposite, and ended up hurting Americans. Republicans can try to pretend like their economic model/policies are better for society, but it doesn't really work when those same policies are what tank the economy to begin with.

Had America just locked down with the rest of the world, we wouldn't be dealing with any of this. It would've cost less lives, less time, and less money to just support Americans from the start instead of giving some half assed measure.

That's all he had to do. It was so fucking easy. But he fucked it all up.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Good God blow your skull out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT IN OFFICE HE STILL TRIGGERS YOU LMAO

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man 45% ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I was underaged during Clinton/Bush/Obama and hated them all (except saxaphone sunglasses bill) and CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT for president SC south Carolina "fuck those other bitches let's build a wall" spacecat ronaldo trump. THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT IN ALL OF POLITICS SINCE THE MAGNA CARTA. VOTE FOR TRUMP FAGGOTS.

Check THESE DUBS ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE BITCHESSSS

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    regarding the virus -- everything was going fine until the media politicized the george floyd incident and incited all the stupid fucking riots
    Originally posted by 🐿 Good God blow your skull out.

No, I think maybe you should blow your skull out. Maybe post some pussy pics while you're at it. I want to see that tight little asshole take a big shit. C'mon baby, can't you do that for me? After all we've been through?

Or maybe you're just horny for Joe Biden? I don't know but I think it's pretty funny and I like laughing at Trumptards. That's why I signed up for this site.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad No, I think maybe you should blow your skull out. Maybe post some pussy pics while you're at it. I want to see that tight little asshole take a big shit. C'mon baby, can't you do that for me? After all we've been through?

Or maybe you're just horny for Joe Biden? I don't know but I think it's pretty funny and I like laughing at Trumptards. That's why I signed up for this site.

Right. You're definitely not an alt at all.
    Originally posted by STER0S regarding the virus – everything was going fine until the media politicized the george floyd incident and incited all these the stupid fucking riots

Uh, everything was not going fine. NY was getting hit hard before any of that shit. It wasn't the riots where maybe tens of thousands of people gathered on weekends. It was all the people refusing to wear masks, refusing to stop seeing friends and family, etc. Those people acted stupidly on a daily basis, not just in some protest. That said, yeah, everybody who went to those protests was a fucking idiot. Stay inside.

It got bad because we didn't lock down properly or on a national level. A lot of places didn't even bother to shut down at all, and did it MONTHS late. That was the problem. That's why we're still dealing with this.

If you don't know anyone who has died from COVID you probably don't know a lot of people. I know of 3 now. I remember in the beginning the conspiracy theorists/MAGA people were saying "Do you know anyone with the virus? I don't." As if it just didn't exist lmao. Now nobody thinks that, because everybody knows someone who has been infected.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Right. You're definitely not an alt at all.

Correct. Wow. I'm impressed that you actually managed to get something right in your life for once. I'm actually proud of you. Well done.
    stfu §m£ÂgØL

you're wrong
    i agree new york was fucked but all the other states was doing fine
    Originally posted by STER0S stfu §m£ÂgØL

you're wrong

President Joe Biden says otherwise.

Also I'm not §m£ÂgØL holy shit you retards. But I guess it's another conspiracy to throw in the pot huh?
    ENEMIES OF FREEDOM FACE THE MUSIC

COME ON BOYS TAKE EM' DOWN!!

PRESIDENT SCRONALD TRUMP KNOWS HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT!

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad No, I think maybe you should blow your skull out. Maybe post some pussy pics while you're at it. I want to see that tight little asshole take a big shit. C'mon baby, can't you do that for me? After all we've been through?

Hi §m£ÂgØL
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Hi §m£ÂgØL

Shut up loser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nice alt
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nice alt

Thanks, I know
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Rightful president is Tulsi Gabbard
    Originally posted by Number13 Rightful president is Tulsi Gabbard

Ok Brit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 Rightful president is Tulsi Gabbard

Remember when Obama was President and people would literally pray for his health so Biden wouldn't take charge?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Remember when Obama was President and people would literally pray for his health so Biden wouldn't take charge?

Nope. Obama was always a healthy motherfucker. Nobody ever had to pray for him. He prayed for others. He was just that good of a guy. Trump didn't pray for anyone in his entire 4 years of occupying the White House.
Jump to Top