User Controls

Anti-depressants not working for you? Your Pdoc is not surpised.....and you are fucked.

Your Father Yung Blood
    Guessing its most of us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    d

Originally posted by rabbitweed Remember Octavian the Nonce solicited both myself and netstat for CP.

It's bad enough being english/inbred, imagine being a nonce on top of that.

Originally posted by rabbitweed Remember Octavian the Nonce solicited both myself and netstat for CP.

Jump to Top