User Controls

spaghetti hotdogs!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Intermittent fasting / sleeping Anyone ever done it? For the last couple of years I've done it not because I'm trying to lose weight and lose sleep but I just do it naturally feels kinda bad to be honest. If I don't smoke weed I only eat one time a day and never sleep like at most 3 hours a day, kinda like thomas jefforson.

But I have a very portly friend that looks like a young benjamin franklin and he always talks about eating and drinking and now that he's doing intermitting fasting to lose some of the weight he's talking about food even more than before and about how he's sticking to the plan and he won't eat with me but will drink whiskey with me.

I had to eventually be like dude if we're going to hang I don't want you constantly talking about eating and he was like well.. I just wanted make sure that you ate before you came over unless you want to hang til later so I can eat with you lol..

I guess to each their own, I'm really thin and regardless of how I eat I'm always super thin and I don't even do drugs, my friend mikey what a total fatass meth head and he never became a skinny meth head like you hear about

some peoples kids, I once delivered a pizza to this lady staying at the westin downtown and this lil fat boy perked up real quick saying he's now got spaghetti hotdogs and gatoraid?! and I just laughed. Some peoples kids.

https://voca.ro/170xe8MhUpHl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I do the fasting thing relatively regularly. The last time was back in October I went about 7 days without eating. I just had a conversation with someone this morning about fasting for the next 2 days because I felt a little stodgy.

I have insomnia so sleeping is a precious gift when it occurs for more than 2hrs at a time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Sauce?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I do the fasting thing relatively regularly. The last time was back in October I went about 7 days without eating. I just had a conversation with someone this morning about fasting for the next 2 days because I felt a little stodgy.

I have insomnia so sleeping is a precious gift when it occurs for more than 2hrs at a time.

Yeah its weird I do the same thing. But then there are some days where I can eat like crazy but usually I'm fine with eating once a day. I've always been jelly of my ex gf's that can just put there heads on little pillows and just konk out while I'm still awake for hours.

7 days is a long time though don't think I could pull that off or want too, I just do it naturally but my friend is a fatty that's set on his goal so more power to him I guess but he sure does talk about food a lot even before this. We went to go see the jesus and mary chain a couple of years ago at a bar.. and his fat ass was looking around like "DO THEY SERVE PIZZA HERE?!" lmao when I just wanted to get a shot of whiskey lol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sauce?

oh sauce is mandatory but they wanted to show the outcome of the spaghetti put inside of a hotdog first..
    The 7 days thing I've done twice...both times I ended up in a hell of a state lol.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sauce?

Just salt and it's good to go
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Just salt and it's good to go

Anti sauce too huh...wow...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Anti sauce too huh…wow…

yeAh its an antipasto
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The 7 days thing I've done twice…both times I ended up in a hell of a state lol.

was it worth it though? sounds rowdy
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    OP is a vain flippant retard
    Originally posted by the little girl OP is a vain flippant retard

projection much?
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby projection much?

Nope
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby was it worth it though? sounds rowdy

Erm I guess...I lost about 12lbs in those 7 days and felt fresh as a daisy for the first 4 or so...but I was weak as hell for 3 or 4 days after.
    Originally posted by the little girl Nope

oh okay keenan..
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Erm I guess…I lost about 12lbs in those 7 days and felt fresh as a daisy for the first 4 or so…but I was weak as hell for 3 or 4 days after.

yeah thats what I figured. I couldn't lose that much weight I'd die. But I've recently been starting doing dumbbell flys again and cycling to step it up again. I looked a lot better a few years ago, the drinking can take a toll on you.
    lol you scallywag paki pos kinda weird you held onto that picture.

Jump to Top