Your favorite media of the decade so far

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    For me

Album - Ghosts V
    Game - Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    Movie - N/A
    Anime - N/A
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    EVERYTHING YOU LIKE SUCKS BUDDY OL PAL SO JUST STOP POSTING OK?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    jk jk, anywas i liked the spongebob movie and call of duty 27
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Twitter - Blocking Trump
    Trump WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The one and only way for Trump to win is by cheating on his golf score.
    He might cheat at golf but that doesn't change the fact that he is WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he also kicks more balls than pele or a cock and ball torture dominatrix . He's so american he kicks the golf ball like a superbowl pigskin kickoff

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Trump throws things into bunkers more than the invading force of Normany beach on D-day
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Like Trump, bunkers are not where you want to be.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Cock nose
    Album -n/a
    Game -n/a
    Movie- n/a
    anime- n/a
    Jaz site - Xnxx.com
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the decade just started so I don't know. my favorite media is the media I've made but It wasn't this year but I'm watching it this year.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Album - The Sound of My Computer's Fans Vol. VCMXXIII
    Game - Cyberspunk 1488
    Movie - Trolls World Tour
    Anime - Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    All White Supremacist Like You People Should Have Your Balls Chemically Removed So You Don't breed More Stupid In The World.

Fuck The People Who Run This Site
    Originally posted by Lodger Free All White Supremacist Like You People Should Have Your Balls Chemically Removed So You Don't breed More Stupid In The World.

Fuck The People Who Run This Site

OKay person with a racist avatar nice troll post -_-
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OKay person with a racist avatar nice troll post -_-

What's racist about it?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the decade just started so I don't know. my favorite media is the media I've made but It wasn't this year but I'm watching it this year.

The decade started last year
    Originally posted by the little girl The decade started last year

No it didn't.

"Today's Gregorian calendar counts decades starting with the first year 1 CE. The Gregorian calendar goes from 1 BCE to 1 CE; there is no year zero. In this case, 2021 is technically the start of the new decade"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No it didn't.

"Today's Gregorian calendar counts decades starting with the first year 1 CE. The Gregorian calendar goes from 1 BCE to 1 CE; there is no year zero. In this case, 2021 is technically the start of the new decade"

Yes I know about the whole Gregorian calendar debate.
    It was developed back before people knew of the number 0.
    No one goes by that outdated system anymore aside for certain institutions, and eventually they'll adopt a new system to account for modern mathematics.

You don't start with year 1, you start with the first day and count up until you have a whole year.
    Thus January 1st 2020 was the first day of the decade and now we are one year and nineteen days into the 2020s.
    Originally posted by the little girl Yes I know about the whole Gregorian calendar debate.
    It was developed back before people knew of the number 0.
    No one goes by that outdated system anymore aside for certain institutions, and eventually they'll adopt a new system to account for modern mathematics.

You don't start with year 1, you start with the first day and count up until you have a whole year.
    Thus January 1st 2020 was the first day of the decade and now we are one year and nineteen days into the 2020s.

So what calendar do you use if not the Gregorian one? and what date/time is it in your world...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So what calendar do you use if not the Gregorian one? and what date/time is it in your world…

Pretty sure everyone in the western world knows it's January 19th 2021, the second year of the decade.
Jump to Top