User Controls

Are there any non-majoritarian theists here?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    What religion do you practice and how does it shape your perspective of your environment?
    I just think there's higher beings, and, I dont know.
    I'm a satanic theist/.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm a satanic theist/.

Every satan is essentially a christian who rejects God and sides with his enemy. Satanism is a sad affair really. Its the ultimate contrarianism because you are saying "I hate the Christian perception of God so much that rather than just entirely ignore it I am going to believe that the bad guy in the book is the good guy".

Satanists are fucking faggots.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Every satan is essentially a christian who rejects God and sides with his enemy. Satanism is a sad affair really. Its the ultimate contrarianism because you are saying "I hate the Christian perception of God so much that rather than just entirely ignore it I am going to believe that the bad guy in the book is the good guy".

Satanists are fucking faggots.

The mystical tradition deserves more attention, in my opinion, but there hasn't been much development there for a while and to look for it you have to wade through new age up to your knees.
    Satan was the good guy in the Bible. He never killed anyone, God did.
    Originally posted by reject Satan was the good guy in the Bible. He never killed anyone, God did.

False. Satan does worse than killing people. He leads them into sinful ways and damns them eternally.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    satanism wos defined by the church noob
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger False. Satan does worse than killing people. He leads them into sinful ways and damns them eternally.

No he doesn't, he leads them out of sin
    i believe in myself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Devout gnostic.
    Originally posted by reject No he doesn't, he leads them out of sin

No God does that. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Read some bible. Especially the story where Satan tempts Jesus. Thats the thick of it really.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Christianity is so flawed. Don't argue with me. It is. I'm right. Thank you.
    I wont argue with you but I will ask, in what way it is flawed?
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger I wont argue with you but I will ask, in what way it is flawed?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    im an old testament observing sabbitarian christian who doesnt practice pagan holidays like christmas, easter, etc

i hate this time of year
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor

Ha. AHAHAHAHA. This was fucking awesome.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger I wont argue with you but I will ask, in what way it is flawed?

Christianity is the construct of man. How can you honestly worship a deity believing that this particular set of books is canon and true, while there are numerous apocrypha which have been cast out. How can you follow the NKJ bible but throw out the NIV? I mean it's ridiculous really. I'm all for believing in deities and all, don't get me wrong, it bothers me none.

I'm just flabbergasted is all, that there are so many people who don't care about where their religious text is actually coming from. I mean it's supposed to detail the way you should live your pious life, no? Seems pretty fucking important to me.
    Even ifthe bible was right would it even matter? Life is a strange mystery either way. If theres a god it just opens up more questions there can't be answers to
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Christianity is the construct of man.

And man is a contstruct of man, therefore we are God.
Jump to Top