User Controls

This is what the media are telling you is a violent coup attempt

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    She's 16 mom!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 She's 16 mom!

Tell us about your life Larry.

I want to know what sort of a winner supports shooting unarmed women in the throat.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Howโ€™s victimhood going Soi? Anything I can do to help?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Howโ€™s victimhood going Soi? Anything I can do to help?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine looking at the disconnect between reality and what we are told, and thinking everything is fine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    an unsanctioned tour group is the only thing that real democracy can't handle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine looking at the disconnect between reality and what we are told, and thinking everything is fine.

Awww you still hating on a country you have nothing to do with? Damn. Imagine being a victim to another countryโ€™s politics๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Awww you still hating on a country you have nothing to do with? Damn. Imagine being a victim to another countryโ€™s politics๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Imagine not having the brains god gave a mule.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine not having the brains god gave a mule.

Yup, thatโ€™s me, dumb dumb dumb๐Ÿ˜. Here ya go, feel better soon๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‘๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿš๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅก๐Ÿ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿฅซ๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿฅ

Now that should keep ya busy and happy for awhile๐Ÿ˜
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    cringe
    Cringe on bro
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Howโ€™s victimhood going Soi? Anything I can do to help?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Careful, I've been victimizing him a lot lately. He's having a tough time.
    Originally posted by Technologist Awww you still hating on a country you have nothing to do with? Damn. Imagine being a victim to another countryโ€™s politics๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

yea startrek, imagine being mud farmers who cant even point USA out on a map getting blown to pieces on your wedding day because of another countrys politics.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/us-has-bombed-least-eight-wedding-parties-2001/

imagine that startrek.

what do you fink startrek ?
    I think if I was getting married I probably wouldn't tell the US

do you just not understand that international geopolitics are a thing
    Originally posted by aldra I think if I was getting married I probably wouldn't tell the US

dont send out the invitation cards in english.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That guy honestly seems pretty cool but a little deranged. I don't know what we are supposed to inference from your 30 second video besides lulz.
Jump to Top