Your Father Yung Blood
    I've uzzle
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    why don't you get a zenzedi prescription
    Your Father Yung Blood
    A good plan Steros,

Thanks.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i think you may be wasting your time... i'm almost positive these extended-release dex pills were formulated to prevent being tampered with.
    Your Father Yung Blood
    I
    Originally posted by Your Father I've been trying to cleave that fucking enzyme off of my Vyvance to go IR but I can't make it happen ex vivo….yet.

Anyone having any hydrolysis luck with this little puzzle

What did he mean by this?

Its an enzyme that cleaves the ldx into meth, there is no enzyme attached to the ldx...

p.s. just buy your fucking meth and have your homosex at the local gay club you faggot
    Your Father Yung Blood
    thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Your Father do you even know what you are looking at in that reaction so efficiently cut and pasted.

I'm not sure, but it appears to be your mother. Or maybe what she was using when she had you, who knows.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Remember Octavian the Nonce solicited both myself and netstat for CP.

It's bad enough being english/inbred, imagine being a nonce on top of that.

Originally posted by rabbitweed Remember Octavian the Nonce solicited both myself and netstat for CP.

scr0n doing a front page flush again.
    good morning scr4wny. Hows life?
    just chillin mane i woke up early think i'll get some coffee and donuts and try to be productive, hbu?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood just chillin mane i woke up early think i'll get some coffee and donuts and try to be productive, hbu?

Another day, another dollar. That your plural talking about cleaving that lysine off of that add med?

Drop the meth knowledge. Couldn't you just dump it in a hot water bath and stir, using the heat as a catalyst to cleave that shit?

There is an enzyme in human blood that catalyzes this. I bet animals have this too. Maybe bovine blood can be used to catalyze this.
    just turn it back into P2P with oxidative deamination and make meth from that. I think the lysine will fall off
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian What did he mean by this?

Its an enzyme that cleaves the ldx into meth, there is no enzyme attached to the ldx…

p.s. just buy your fucking meth and have your homosex at the local gay club you faggot

Lmao you have a fundamental misunderstanding of pharmacology and just copy pasted that to try and look smart. Hahahahaha.
    Bro why is my molecule not smoking a cigarette?
    Hey did you know blood is blue before it hits oxygen
    I heard we eat up to 8 spiders a year in our sleep!
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Lmao you have a fundamental misunderstanding of pharmacology and just copy pasted that to try and look smart. Hahahahaha.

What did he mean by this?
    Your Father Yung Blood
    Pretty sure, you have just answered it unequivocally
Jump to Top