User Controls

Who were you in your past life?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was most recently a 19th century Irish naval prostitute. Think Kate Winslet in Titanic but with more leather.
    A possum probably.
    I think I was a Vietnam vet or something

For most of my life I had dreams of warfare despite never having served

Could've just been all the drugs and paranoia though

Hasn't happened in quite a while now
    I was you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Heinrich Himmler.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Hassan i Blangg founded the
    Ismaelian Sect, or Hashishim, so called because of their use of hashish, a
    deadly drug derived from the hemp plant which is better known as the killer weed
    marijuana. . . . The cult terrorized the Moslem world until Genghis Khan's
    Mongols brought law and order to the area. Cornered in their mountain hideaway,
    the Hashishim dope fiends proved no match for the clean-living Mongol warriors,
    their fortress was destroyed, and their dancing girls shipped
    to Mongolia for rehabilitation. The heads of the cult fled westward. . . .
    Alexander of Macedonia
    omg Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I was you.

Everyone who has ever existed and will ever exist.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm the "nobody"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    some dong probably
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I was a mud farmer who became a knight
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jesus Christ
    I was Hitler. Ahh so many mistakes, but the meth was good. Und why you stop calling it the NAZI METHOD??? fuck you!!
    Dionysus Houston
    Heliogabalus
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i recall being some sort of construction worker in some asian country and committing suicide. i was manager of a firm of some sort, vaguely wealthy in comparison to most people.

i was a german concert violinist who was killed by an allied bomb when i was 33, in what appears to be a fairly large german city. i don't think it was berlin. i had a wife and i don't know know if she survived or not, probably not. i vaguely recall waking up and just saying fuck it, if a bombs going to hit my house, it might hit the shelter i run to as well or hit while i'm on the way there, and i was used to bombings. i was sitting at the window of my apartment or flat, drinking really poor tea, and i saw the row of townhouses across the street explode and then just a massive mangling force and then nothing.

before that i was a female who died of typhus at a young age, teens or something. female incarnations are hard to remember because they're rarely ever noteworthy, and females are much less conscious and aware than males are.

before that i just remember cold and hunting alot. maybe i was a fur trapper or something.
    Probably Dresden, we turned the whole city into an oven
    A possum's dong, IIRC.
    I don't understand why people think they were someone special in a past life.
    Guess what you were nobody then just like you are a nobody now.Get over yourselves, your nobody,you don't count for nothing.
    PLebs,coggs in a wheel.You know how I feel,We go round and round Saṃsāra mother fuckers.
Jump to Top