User Controls

I am nostalgic for worse times in my life

  1. #1
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    because I feel my mind worked better and I had more time ahead of me, and generally felt healthier. Is this all life is? Desiring to live in the past all the time? I have a lot to look forward to but I wish I was experiencing things with the apparatus of my past. Is life ever anything other than misery?
  2. #2
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Posting in a zanick thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dude go drink some milk and smoke a bowl and lay your head down

    I'm eating sunflower seeds right now and had some yogurt with little worms in it that protect your gut
  4. #4
    BeeReBuddy African Astronaut [pimp your due marabout]
    No one wants to remember the bad times.
    Chances are you are just focusing on the good times of the worse times and not the bad times of the worse times.
    Honestly I have no idea what you are talking about but I am assuming you use to do drugs and run around hustling all day like everyone else.
  5. #5
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All the things we knew and loved are gone with the wind. The kids of today will never even know what it was to be free and do the things we did all our lives. Thanks to the liberals, society as we knew it, like fishing, sports, going to a movie, eating a dinner at a restaurant, hanging with friends, sitting out at the camp fire with a beer, seeing a concert, is going to remain just shadows of the past.
  6. #6
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL All the things we knew and loved are gone with the wind. The kids of today will never even know what it was to be free and do the things we did all our lives. Thanks to the liberals, society as we knew it, like fishing, sports, going to a movie, eating a dinner at a restaurant, hanging with friends, sitting out at the camp fire with a beer, seeing a concert, is going to remain just shadows of the past.

    Yea.
  7. #7
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung Yea.

    Are you a radical liberal like Tech, Gollum, st|1 and Captain Faggit?
  8. #8
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo because I feel my mind worked better and I had more time ahead of me, and generally felt healthier. Is this all life is? Desiring to live in the past all the time? I have a lot to look forward to but I wish I was experiencing things with the apparatus of my past. Is life ever anything other than misery?

    I feel the same actually, i always wondered why my homeless days, in and out of institutions seemed like better times when i am financially secure now and i have concluded that adversity and the chaotic lifestyle itself is a source of excitement and energy.

    when you ignore the big negatives, and its easy to do because you no longer deal with them, the positives are incredibly nostalgic.

    its the same reason why some people feel nostalgic about abusive relationships, they long to experience the rush of intense emotions again, their life feels empty without it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kev I feel the same actually, i always wondered why my homeless days, in and out of institutions seemed like better times when i am financially secure now and i have concluded that adversity and the chaotic lifestyle itself is a source of excitement and energy.

    when you ignore the big negatives, and its easy to do because you no longer deal with them, the positives are incredibly nostalgic.

    its the same reason why some people feel nostalgic about abusive relationships, they long to experience the rush of intense emotions again, their life feels empty without it.

    thats because they never went to, therapy, I was made to go to it court mandateded so I got over my toxic relationship while chzboogerz is having to pay for it because she can't get over me without professional help because of my huge dick and my masculinity
  10. #10
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats because they never went to, therapy, I was made to go to it court mandateded so I got over my toxic relationship while chzboogerz is having to pay for it because she can't get over me without professional help because of my huge dick and my masculinity

    lol whatever, didnt you get accused of rape because she got mad you couldnt get it up for her? your a bitch-made nigga

    however, i agree that without therapy people form fond memories of negative shit in their lives but there are too many shitty therapists or people who dont respond well to therapy. personally, if you tried to take away my fond memories of my past life, i would kill you. its not a good idea to rob people of the few nice things they have.
  11. #11
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kev lol whatever, didnt you get accused of rape because she got mad you couldnt get it up for her? your a bitch-made nigga

    however, i agree that without therapy people form fond memories of negative shit in their lives but there are too many shitty therapists or people who dont respond well to therapy. personally, if you tried to take away my fond memories of my past life, i would kill you. its not a good idea to rob people of the few nice things they have.

    no i never got accused for that lol nice try lil bromo where do your "facts" from? I'm going to guess out of your asshole. My dick is harder than chinese arichamtic

    I probably have a bigger dick than you, so go sit down on a triangle.
  12. #12
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no i never got accused for that lol nice try lil bromo where do your "facts" from? I'm going to guess out of your asshole. My dick is harder than chinese arichamtic

    you made a thread a while back with your ex's text where she claimed you raped her but oddly she was more mortified about the soft penis part.

    I probably have a bigger dick than you, so go sit down on a triangle.

    alright, lets whip em out then faggit.
  13. #13
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Kev alright, lets whip em out then faggit.

    Uhhh.. you've already seen kroz's ding-dong.
  14. #14
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Another nosensical thread by frothy Mc salty.

    "I am nostalgic for bad times in my life"

    "I have a lot to look forward to"

    Translation: I'm going pretend how good my life is and let everyone know how ungrateful I am.

    ***YAWN***
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Another nosensical thread by frothy Mc salty.

    "I am nostalgic for bad times in my life"

    "I have a lot to look forward to"

    Translation: I'm going pretend how good my life is and let everyone know how ungrateful I am.

    ***YAWN***

    tell us about your attempted self-stabbing again.
  16. #16
    Nostalgia is for fags
  17. #17
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tell us about your attempted self-stabbing again.

  18. #18
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

    did you fail your suicide attempt because UK knives are too short ?
  19. #19
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you fail your suicide attempt because UK knives are too short ?

  20. #20
    ↑ mad.
Jump to Top