User Controls

The Efficiency of Extraction and Conversion of Pseudoephedrine to Methamphetamine from Tamper-Resistant Formulations.

Your Father Yung Blood
    Hi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Our father, who art in Space. Hallowed be thy name, thy synth has come to the plebs as it is in the labs. Forgive us our forays into energetic chemistry as we forgive those that blow loads around us. Lead us not into sobriety but deliver us into addiction.

Amen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol fuckin enzo, I remember him from totse2
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    TEACH ME MORE FATHER KNOWLEDGE IS LIKE AN OASIS IN A DESERT OF UNCERTAINTY
    He came without warning to teach the masses master classes.
    how to extract modern pills
    PubMed has more street cred Scron.
    the more the merrier
    Your Father Yung Blood
    Muted
    Your Father Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra lol fuckin enzo, I remember him from totse2

be well, nite
    Originally posted by Your Father He now is Totse2.
    I only go to watch Wurt and Dean bang their heads against the wall in the forums with frustration.
    But as he may be a mod here, for all I know, I 'll clam up.
    be well, nite

are you chris hanson?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no he didn't know anything about chemistry
    Originally posted by aldra no he didn't know anything about chemistry

I can post a shake and bake synth too and I don't know anything about chemistry.

Gun Lover and Bunghole were smart dangerous people. I'm pissed the laptop I had that had gigs and gigs of synths got lost in the struggle.
    Pill cleaning is a lost art like making pasta

Your Father Yung Blood
    [quotlinks
    Your Father Yung Blood
    :
    Haven't read this much chemistry on the forum since the Zoklet days. I kind of made the switch into cyber security, but in the deep recesses of my mind clusters of neurons are lighting up like a christmas tree. I am not going to lie to you, my chem knowledge has become a little rusty over the years but i still have all my glasswork and i occasionally will do some energetic chemistry(I like it when things go boom okay, i'm sorry).

Interestingly my pharmacology and pharmacokinetics are still on point. But i think from the beginning i've had more of an aptitude for the biological. Which is also chemistry but that's besides the point.
Jump to Top