User Controls

To comfort myself when i'm feeling down, i sit on the heating vents with a gown...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, the warmth feels nice. About this, i'm not clowning around.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO So, daddy got you a condo, what next?

I fuck your filthy whore of a mother.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Uh oh... personality changes real quick. U couldn't fuck that boys mother if a gun was to her head, ya dumb 😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I used to kinda do that when I was a kid, minus the gown, just a stretched shirt I would sleep in, sitting in front of the heating vent, letting warm dirty air blow in my face, trying to get warm in the morning
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    aKJIDJOIJoijoijoijij2122121212
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sometimes I turn my air conditioner onto the highest setting and stand in front of it for days at a time wearing nothing but unwyreds blouse as a diaper.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Sometimes I turn my air conditioner onto the highest setting and stand in front of it for days at a time wearing nothing but unwyreds blouse as a diaper.

that sounds nice.❤
    Kev Space Nigga
    its so bitterly cold where i am that i slept on the floor next to the heating vents one night, but you did it because youre a simp, so huff raid and die.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Chootie used to sleep right in front of the space heater when it was on full blast.

She loved HEAT. Lil Florida kitty.

/heart emoji goes here
    Okay fact.chew.bit have you ever fucked a miggra
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev its so bitterly cold where i am that i slept on the floor next to the heating vents one night, but you did it because youre a simp, so huff raid and die.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota get quite cold, but not bitterly cold. Bitterly cold would be Arctic and Antarctic Circle type temperatures.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Chootie used to sleep right in front of the space heater when it was on full blast.

She loved HEAT. Lil Florida kitty.

/heart emoji goes here

That must have been adorable to see. Chootie seemed like she was one special kitty.
    okay fatt chew but have you ever fucked a nigger
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Matthew can fuck a nigger, but can he tell us why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota get quite cold, but not bitterly cold. Bitterly cold would be Arctic and Antarctic Circle type temperatures.

It gets to -40 which i would consider arctic temperature, it doesnt happen often of course but when it does it sucks.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by livingelegy Matthew can fuck a nigger, but can he tell us why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

I just had a bowl, this morning. It's simply delicious, and that's why folks of all ages love it.❤
    have you ever fucked a nigger though??? fatt chew? fuys?
Jump to Top