User Controls

hanged drawn and quarterred

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hat would you do if you were going to be hanged drawn and quarterred? how would you deal with it?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    rape/murder/suicide
    I would go to a california prison
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why would they do both, and in which order
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    after they rip your body apart would they hang the pieces like in a butcher-shop window?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I would go to pieces. Literally.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Wouldn't be much you could do in your death row cell.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    After you get hanged, who cares what they do with you?
    HURRRRR HURRRR CALIFRONIA PRISON POLAND DING DING DING

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    After you're dead, someone could eat you, and you shouldn't really care.
    But I mean you wouldn't die after being hanged they would just hang you till your close to passing out right?
    Originally posted by Wariat But I mean you wouldn't die after being hanged they would just hang you till your close to passing out right?

No, they hang you dead and then mutilate your dead body. Sometimes, they'll even dig you up and then mutilate your body.
    in braveheart or to william wallace didnt they keep him alive? it sure looked like it in the movie.
    Here ya guys go I mean how would you even deal mentally with this knowing its going to happen unless you do something or think fast to kill yourself?

https://allthatsinteresting.com/hanged-drawn-quartered

How Being Hanged, Drawn, And Quartered Became The Most Brutal Punishment In History

„In 14th-century England, no crime was worse than trying to betray the crown. So as a warning to those who would commit treason, being hanged, drawn, and quartered was born.”

doesnt it make you just want to cry how can humans do this to one another how is thwt even possible makes you just hate being human i mean how can you not feel anything to do this to the worse sort of person on ewrth i still would cry. its so sad. i mean these are human beings even doing this to an animal would be horrible and a crime not much worse than any.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat But I mean you wouldn't die after being hanged they would just hang you till your close to passing out right?

you need to focus on getting pussy and making money. Don't bother contemplating anything else.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah wariat -- what happened to all the [age]60+ women you were chasing before?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would go to a california prison

go to a nordic prison instead, they are much better.
    They just figure, hey, I didn't feel anything, so it's fine.

What's.ur.addresz.lets find out
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/worst-execution-methods
Jump to Top