User Controls

Deleted posts for: i­nfinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanney the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.1001101--0-1--1--00.-111.01011-----0..-.1.1-0-.1011-11--01-010-----1.-.1--1----.-01---010110-0-(b­anned)

try that in florida and see how it works out
    Originally posted by Bugz How bad does things have to be that If I traveled to Europe and someone came up to me and laughing with friends laughing behind him and said "Hey, Are you an American by chance" I would shake my head "Nope" I'm uhh Canadian, Eh.

Because right now there is no pride in being an American anymore. Not that there is in Being a fucking Canadian but America is just a memory. No one young today is American or Cool as we were decades back. You're all a bunch of weiner sucks

speak for yourself, coward
    Originally posted by Lanny my mother is mad at me for sucking more nigger cock on my street corner this weekend than she has

if you suck my cock too ill pay you almost as much as i pay her to do it.
    Originally posted by the little girl He just admitted to

giving black guys blowjobs for crack

he also does it for money
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Addiction doesn't discriminate.
    Anyone with any experience on this can testify that it will cause you to do things you would never normally do.
    A lot of people in recovery carry around a lot of guilt.
    I can't 4th step that lady's lawn mower back because I can't even remember where it was and the person I stole it with died of an overdose.

I have done a lot of horrible and mean things over the years and that theft really wasn't too bad considering the other crimes I have committed.

theres a cheap solution to addicts that victimize people...especially old people. not as cheap as it used to be, but only about 50-cents per round.
    Originally posted by Sophie I heard .556 was up to 1 dollarino a round.

prices are bullshit.

the cheapest rifle ammo used to be tula 7.62x39, $200 for 1,000...back about three years ago

now the same ammo is $650.

5.56 is about 85-cents a round last i checked, which is up about 500-percent
Jump to Top