User Controls

I'm so lonely that i try to keep Comcast customer service females on the line....

WellHung Black Hole
    just for someone to talk and vent to... folks, lots of 'em have pretty voices, and seem real fine. β€πŸ’˜πŸ‘«
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    They can tell by your voice you're a hideous overweight ball chinian. πŸ˜€
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sheesh Matt. Is this a cry for help? Because if it's ain't it's pretty pathetic.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Sophie Sheesh Matt. Is this a cry for help? Because if it's ain't it's pretty pathetic.

Wellhung doesn't need to cry for help he just hits a button on his special bedside remote and nurse comes into the room with a rag on a stick so he can wash his back or a bedpan for him to relieve himself into
    Originally posted by livingelegy Wellhung doesn't need to cry for help he just hits a button on his special bedside remote and nurse comes into the room with a rag on a stick so he can wash his back or a bedpan for him to relieve himself into

I bet he longs for such a life.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Sheesh Matt. Is this a cry for help? Because if it's ain't it's pretty pathetic.

it is, he's told me over and over through text (he got my number from your dumbass) that he wants to kill himself and wants me to help him do it. He's pretty pathetic. But his opening post is probably fake just like all of his post
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it is, he's told me over and over through text (he got my number from your dumbass) that he wants to kill himself and wants me to help him do it. He's pretty pathetic. But his opening post is probably fake just like all of his post

Yeah sorry about that. Also, before you kill yourself Matt, have you ever tried Heroin?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah sorry about that. Also, before you kill yourself Matt, have you ever tried Heroin?

How many children have you molested in your lifetime, Sophie?
    WellHung Black Hole

Why would i cry for help, here? There is none, available.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That is amazingly sad. Why don't you go to support group meetings to get hugs like off fight cub?
    HURRRRRRR A FATT CHEW
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung How many children have you molested in your lifetime, Sophie?

you wish he would molest you, you lonely incel fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kev you wish he would molest you, you lonely incel fuck.

Okay keenan that was funny but uncalled for, cool your jets
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Okay keenan that was funny but uncalled for, cool your jets

WHO THE FUCK IS KEENAN YA PECKERWOOD ILL KICK UR ASS DONT U TEST ME BOI
    you'rre a peckerwood you limp dick larry
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m glad you’re going through a tough time op because you deserve it..

I just had sex and my boyfriend is layed out asleep ...

Got my coochie and my booty ate too.. sucks to be you πŸ˜‡
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m glad you’re going through a tough time op because you deserve it..

I just had sex and my boyfriend is layed out asleep …

Got my coochie and my booty ate too.. sucks to be you πŸ˜‡

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fuck you chin nuts
    CandyRein Black Hole
    kek!
    Originally posted by WellHung How many children have you molested in your lifetime, Sophie?

Calm down. I'm being serious. If you're going to kill yourself anyway, why not enjoy yourself before you do?
    CandyRein Black Hole
Jump to Top