User Controls

The leftist cries out in pain as he steals your election

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I read someone unironically use the phrase "white supremacist coup" in the media today and I burst out laughing.

One thing I don't think the right fully understands is that the left constantly need to position themselves as the underdog while relentlessly pursuing power, and usually getting it.

During 4 years of Trump the left remained completely in charge of:
    - the media
    - education
    - 90% of the government, save a few ceremonial elected leadership positions

Yet they acted like they were under some kind of grave assault from which they'd never recover.

Now a few hundred people occupy a government building for 4 hours and 10 minutes, before they're cleared out (the national guard was activated almost immediately).

It was a riot, a coup attempt. The wikiedia article is called "The 2021 storming of the United States Capitol" without a hint of irony.

The entire media, educational, and bureaucratic aparatus of the state mobilized in unison to condemn this using all the mean words they can come up with.

Capitol Hill in Seattle was occupied for nearly a month. Wikipedia calls this a "protest occupation".

Disgusted by these tactics? You shouldn't be. We need to do the same thing. Portray ourselves as the victim at all opportunities, while using anything we can - including naked hypocrisy - to win.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it wasn't a black supremacist coup it was a PROTEST

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Shit, Ashley Babbit was a small business owner. Backbone of America type of person. Pretty awful how she was just shot and killed, next day i see Antifa rioting holding up signs saying "Ashley Babbit deserved it". It would be bad optics but i wouldn't be sad if someone did a mass shootie at an Antifa rally.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You seem to have forgetten the police officer who was killed by the mob when he got his brains bashed in by a fire extinguisher, don't you?

I don't.

So much for your fucking "law and order" party line of bullshit.
    Originally posted by stl1 You seem to have forgetten the police officer who was killed by the mob when he got his brains bashed in by a fire extinguisher, don't you?

I don't.

You talking to me? I don't give a shit about American political parties. It was just fucked up that Ashley Babbit got shot through the throat.
    Originally posted by stl1 You seem to have forgetten the police officer who was killed by the mob when he got his brains bashed in by a fire extinguisher, don't you?

I don't.

I thought police officers were all evil racists that kill unarmed innocent black man who dindu nuffin
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Sophie Shit, Ashley Babbit was a small business owner. Backbone of America type of person. Pretty awful how she was just shot and killed, next day i see Antifa rioting holding up signs saying "Ashley Babbit deserved it". It would be bad optics but i wouldn't be sad if someone did a mass shootie at an Antifa rally.

Optics aren't as important as everyone claims, the left commits just as many shameless atrocities as the right. If you depend on the jedi media for your news it may seem like the right is crucified and condemned far more often but if you ask the man on the street opinion is fairly split about who is in the right on even the most "controversial" issues. Educating people and gaining hearts and minds is far more important than maintaining our "optics," the folks who get their opinions from mainstream media will never come around anyways and dropping redpills goes hand in hand with seeding a rightful distrust of the media anyways.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Let's all wait for stl1 to explain why it was ok for that unarmed white women to be shot by a black police officer at the capitol.

Oh wait, he doesn't care at all because he finds black cock delicious and hopes more white people die. Plus he has no objective moral standards, he just likes feeling powerful by supporting the winning team.

Let's be more like stl1. For one thing let's stop being ashamed of right wing dictators.
    ISIS never gave a rats ass about optics but they still had considerable support from muslims worldwide.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Optics aren't as important as everyone claims, the left commits just as many shameless atrocities as the right. If you depend on the jedi media for your news it may seem like the right is crucified and condemned far more often but if you ask the man on the street opinion is fairly split about who is in the right on even the most "controversial" issues. Educating people and gaining hearts and minds is far more important than maintaining our "optics," the folks who get their opinions from mainstream media will never come around anyways and dropping redpills goes hand in hand with seeding a rightful distrust of the media anyways.

Optics and winning hearts is kind of the same thing. Especially if you don't have the infrastructure to compete with the mainstream narrative. It's a different situation but in my ventures into cyber space i am always looking to gather more infrastructure because what i control can't be shut down arbitrarily.
    Originally posted by Sophie Optics and winning hearts is kind of the same thing. Especially if you don't have the infrastructure to compete with the mainstream narrative. It's a different situation but in my ventures into cyber space i am always looking to gather more infrastructure because what i control can't be shut down arbitrarily.

If you really win someone over they'll go to no ends to attempt to justify even the most cruel, senseless acts of violence in your defense I'd rather be a member of a hated group with 1000 diehard members than have the media sucking my party's cock but Im dealing with 100,000 people who say they care but they really just some slacktivist who saw a news story with a positive spin and started a twitter hashtag on their lunchbreak and thinks that they helped somehow, you know
    Edit: clarified my point
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by livingelegy If you really win someone over they'll go to no lengths to attempt to justify even the most cruel, senseless acts of violence in your defense I'd rather be a member of a hated group with 100,000 diehard members than have the media sucking my cock but everyone in my group is really just some slacktivist who saw a news story with a positive spin and started a twitter hashtag on their lunchbreak and thinks that they helped somehow, you know?

Yee, i agree with the sentiment. The right in America has been laying down and taking it for far too long. Gas the bikes, race car now. But i guess civil war will do.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Let's all wait for stl1 to explain why it was ok for that unarmed white women to be shot by a black police officer at the capitol

Because she was a racist nazi Trump militia that only went to the capital to coup and overthrow the government in a violent insurrection which is literally treason. The president could and should have legally ordered a drone stike and classified them as terrorists.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because she was a racist nazi Trump militia that only went to the capital to coup and overthrow the government in a violent insurrection which is literally treason. The president could and should have legally ordered a drone stike and classified them as terrorists.

Drone strikes on The Capitol? I'm all for it.
    Try to storm the capital with Biden in office see what happens

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    and conservative tears fall all around the world

sad lolz
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 and conservative tears fall all around the world

sad lolz

Larry gets off on being cartoonishly evil.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because she was a racist nazi Trump militia that only went to the capital to coup and overthrow the government in a violent insurrection which is literally treason. The president could and should have legally classified them as terrorists.

Fixed.
    Originally posted by stl1 Fixed.

Do you swallow or spit after you let the left wing media cum in your mouth?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I just shit on Trump Republicans.
Jump to Top