User Controls

How to stop scammers from calling my phone?

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    If anyone deserves to die horribly it is scam callers.
    FUYS??????

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

e
    WellHung Black Hole
    they cant be stopped, Dumbo.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Spam calls suck!!
    I know Google is evil and shit but I use Google FI for my phone.
    It works and I have the ability to screen calls for numbers that I don't know.
    Just hit the screen call button if they hang up I have the option to BLOCK THEM,it takes a while but after a few months spam goes away.
    I must have hundreds of blocked numbers on my account.
    They should have an option so that nobody can get through unless they are on your contact list or some shit like that.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just get an iPhone
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Call them benchode then say you'll hunt down and kill their family if they ever call back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Are you getting calls from Apple Support Advisors claiming suspicious activity in your icloud account from having been hacked?
    Bueno motherfucker
    Bugz Space Nigga
    blow a schoolyard whistle as loud as you can into the receiver the moment their side says "Yes, Hello"

apparently it can in fact do ear drum damage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bueno Have you been picking up the phone from numbers you dont know?
    They prob note who picks up the phone and pass the list around to all of India and Pakistan.

Home phone answering machine.
    Originally posted by Bugz blow a schoolyard whistle as loud as you can into the receiver the moment their side says "Yes, Hello"

apparently it can in fact do ear drum damage

Now this, i like.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i get non-stop bullshit robo-calls regarding my car's warranty being revised and sent out in the mail and that i shouldve received it and to press 1 if i want to fuck myself
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Press 2.

That'll show 'em!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Solstice Call them benchode then say you'll hunt down and kill their family if they ever call back

You mean "bhenchod," and that is indeed the correct way to scare off brown scammers.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You mean "bhenchod," and that is indeed the correct way to scare off brown scammers.

Ah yeah thanks. I've seen different spellings but that's the correct one.

I've had several cuss me out and yell at me just for asking questions about their scam like less than a minute into the call, total low effort losers. At least put some effort in. One said he was from the local gas company and all I said was "Which one?" and he shouted "WHY YOU SUCH A FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER?"
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Solstice Ah yeah thanks. I've seen different spellings but that's the correct one.

I've had several cuss me out and yell at me just for asking questions about their scam like less than a minute into the call, total low effort losers. At least put some effort in. One said he was from the local gas company and all I said was "Which one?" and he shouted "WHY YOU SUCH A FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER?"

You're welcome. I never use the term myself but others do. It literally means "sister fucker."

Hahaha that's a funny story. I hope they had the typical brown accent, that'd make it all the more hilarious.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers You're welcome. I never use the term myself but others do. It literally means "sister fucker."

Hahaha that's a funny story. I hope they had the typical brown accent, that'd make it all the more hilarious.

Oh they did, and they always say their name is John or Mike or something.

Most just hang up once I call them out so that one must have been a rookie.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    A gentleman from India just told me to put my credit card up my ass and called me a piece of shit. I was just trying to give him my credit card info while keeping it secure by asking him to solve a turing test. He didn't do very well until the end
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yell gamer words at them
Jump to Top