User Controls

How many of you are actually Lanny alts?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm on to you
    🗿
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    none, because we're all spectral alts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny none, because we're all spectral alts

I'm a sploo alt
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I'm a sploo alt

Everybody knows sploo was a slag alt, and slag was a -spec alt, and -spec was....

Oh my God, somebody get this man into protective custody
    I've been Lanny all along
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That wasn't even the real Slag. The real Slag posted on Totse in the year 2000. I "borrowed" most of the abandoned year-2000 Totse accounts and handed them out to people who had been banned who had broken no rules. The Slag account was one of them.
    I am the real -SpectraL
    A bit more Totse trivia: I used Notse to distribute the year-2000 Totse accounts, and then when the goons acidmelt and zok went to ban me for it, I made the argument that there was no way to tell if it was a fake -SpectraL on Notse handing out the accounts (account registration on Totse had been deliberately deactivated for months by Jeff), and they had to accept that. Then, the admin of Notse, got his panties all in a bunch, because "Notse was being used to infiltrate Totse", and so he closed Notse.
    SpectraL will start his own forum when this one fails.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder what infrared is doing at this very moment.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder what infrared is doing at this very moment.

Still pretending to be the king of night ops
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Still pretending to be the king of night ops

More than likely continuing to make bank in the medical field while banging his hot red head GF.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    No one knows this, but I'll admit it since someone cared enough to start a thread: I am Spartacus.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump SpectraL will start his own forum when this one fails.

No because as I said above, "we're all spectral alts".
    None of you scare me.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    I'm jeff hunter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL None of you scare me.

You scare me Spectral
    Lanny most likely has at least one alt on here.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny most likely has at least one alt on here.

I have several alts for testing and permission restriction. They are F.E. Allen, Eniggma, Caltrops, and one other that won't be named but should be obvious.
Jump to Top