User Controls

Trump finishes with worst first term approval rating ever

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Trump finishes with worst first term approval rating ever
    Analysis by Harry Enten, CNN

Poll of the week: A new Quinnipiac University poll finds that President Donald Trump's approval rating stands at 33%, while his disapproval is at 60%.

An average of recent polls finds Trump with a 38% approval rating and 59% disapproval rating.

What's the point: A big question during the Trump presidency was whether anything could actually move the public opinion needle. It turns out that the insurrection at the US Capitol last week did exactly that.

The result is that Trump's final first term approval rating looks to be the lowest on record dating back since scientific polling began.

Heading into January, Trump had a 44% approval rating to 53% disapproval rating. That was not significantly different from his 45% approval rating going into the election.

With still a few days left in his presidency, Trump looks like his approval rating will end up below 40% -- a decline of more than 5 points since the election.

It means Trump will be the first president in the polling era to end his first term with an approval of below 40%, the first with a disapproval rating north of 50% and the first with a negative net (approval - disapproval) rating.
    Worst president of all time

Reminder that Bill Clinton got impeached for getting his penis sucked.
    Kev Space Nigga
    scientific polling? is that the same scientific polling that said clinton would win 60% of the votes in 2016? lol.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Getting your dick sucked vs. sucking the life out of our democracy?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And Trump tried to kill it.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    FUCK TRUMP

LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY
    Trump actually supports democracy
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Trump actually supports democracy

Mental illness^
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Trump has signed the insurrection act and will stay president until April when we have a real election after the swamp is eradicated
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and his approval rating is 49% at this time
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    stl1 thinks more about me than I do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thats actually saying something
    Originally posted by Donald Trump stl1 thinks more about me than I do.

Shut the fuck up retard
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by stl1 And Trump tried to kill it.

good
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Hes trump
    Hes trump
    Hes in my head
    Hes trump
    Hes trump
    Hes trump
    He might be dead
    [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool] [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool] [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][b][sub]WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING WINNING
Jump to Top