User Controls

pure konan in all its glory

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    any of you hewrd of the savage sword series and 2019 remakes? these are all konan uncensored in all todic masculinity glory and are worth it just fkr the art alone:
    https://www.marvel.com/comics/series/26686/savage_sword_of_conan_2019_-_present

I mean just look at it, marvel at it why domt you:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    How do you feel knowing Anna Spysz is world renowned and highly successful?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat any of you hewrd of the savage sword series and 2019 remakes? these are all konan uncensored in all todic masculinity glory and are worth it just fkr the art alone:
    https://www.marvel.com/comics/series/26686/savage_sword_of_conan_2019_-_present

I mean just look at it, marvel at it why domt you:

that artwork is pretty sick, I actually go eat pizza at the place called conans and its full of vintage conan art work on the walls

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't its toxic masculinty though, he's masculine but not toxic he's just a warrior doing what he has to do to save the babes, just duke nukem
    well sometimes ne captures babes or uses them as his slaves no?
    I didn't know that its been awhile since I've seen the movies / comix

lol maybe they like being "captured"

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat well sometimes ne captures babes or uses them as his slaves no?

No, Conan does not do this. That's your rapist fantasies.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No, Conan does not do this. That's your rapist fantasies.

LMAO
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No, Conan does not do this. That's your rapist fantasies.

LMAO
Jump to Top