User Controls

Browing the internet on my 55" Television is blury

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I have my Trident hooked up to my Television and it's very blurry looking. I've messed with different resolutions and either it's very crisp with everything very small, or it's blurry with everything the correct size.

Can this be fixed?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Can you change the aspect ratio on the display of your Trident?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i know someone who knows someone who has a trident FARM bro. pay me the right price and i can get you a dank trident with mendies and riptide 7 made of mithrilite. oh can you handle that you little bitch?? no way baby, lets go we wanna be free: to do what we wanna do
    Originally posted by livingelegy Can you change the aspect ratio on the display of your Trident?

I'm not sure. I'm running Ubuntu on it. Would I change it within Ubuntu or the BIOS?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I'm not sure. I'm running Ubuntu on it. Would I change it within Ubuntu or the BIOS?

I think you'd change it in the display settings in Ubuntu. It sounds like you're in an aspect ratio that's too low for your TV. If you can, you should move it up to 16:9. I'm not familiar with your hardware. Is this a mobile device, laptop, desktop computer...?
    HURRR I USE A PLASMA
    Originally posted by livingelegy I think you'd change it in the display settings in Ubuntu. It sounds like you're in an aspect ratio that's too low for your TV. If you can, you should move it up to 16:9. I'm not familiar with your hardware. Is this a mobile device, laptop, desktop computer…?

It's a gaming PC.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you need to set the resolution correctly then scale the font sizes up if you think they're too small
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra you need to set the resolution correctly then scale the font sizes up if you think they're too small

This is what I was thinking I had to do in the first place.
    Op is a savage
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I have my Trident hooked up to my Television and it's very blurry looking. I've messed with different resolutions and either it's very crisp with everything very small, or it's blurry with everything the correct size.

Can this be fixed?

Glasses?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    You don't game.
Jump to Top