User Controls

What you want from mcdonalds?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I'll have 2 mcdoubles with extra ketchup, large fries and a large Coke with extra ice.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    a quadruple quarter-pounder with heavy onion and no ketchup.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    faith in chaos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    a mic griddle
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dirty toilet hands on my nuggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    The double McGoBtween
    Originally posted by Bugz The double McGoBtween

What's a go between April?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What is a go between? Is this a trick question, u fruit? & Why the fuck are u addressing me directly? The fuck I'm supposed to know about ur shit.
    you seem upset
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Just read the threads. 😂
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra you seem upset

U seem awful invested in me. I can't even get out a sentence before u post. U ok?
    yeah I'm stalking you, seems legit. make sure your windows and doors are locked.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    🙄 please. Jump off the turnip truck then, henry.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    mcdonalds sucks its like the worst restaurant ever. the only thing that is some what reasonable to eat in a pinch its a breakfast biscuit and a cup of coffee everything else is massively gross

theres some people that are totally cool with eating ground up chicken buttholes, wtf.
    another place that sucks is taco hell. Like theres so many better places to get authentic tacos, hell you can even go into many gas stations and have the people there making legit barbacoa but idiots like hurrrrr taco bell sauce rocks!!! ahhaahaha dumbasses
    Originally posted by aldra you seem upset

you can always tell when she's on her rag.
    hey big ape go eat a snickers bar you sound hangry
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mcdonalds sucks its like the worst restaurant ever. the only thing that is some what reasonable to eat in a pinch its a breakfast biscuit and a cup of coffee everything else is massively gross

theres some people that are totally cool with eating ground up chicken buttholes, wtf.

Ur massively gross. U thrive on butthole. This is weird. Welcome to reality.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur massively gross. U thrive on butthole. This is weird. Welcome to reality.

I thrive on butthole? You sound like you're stuck on stupid you might want to go get that checked out, I'll call the vet for you miss piggy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. U pretty obviously thrive on butthole. Get it checked out all u want.
Jump to Top