User Controls

For jedis getting caught with 740 pounds of explosive, Uzis, M4s, isn't a career killer.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Folks, Bill Clinton let her out on his last day in office, and she want on to rule Black Lives Matter.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/blm-terrorist-rosenberg/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Didn't know this but I wish it surprised me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    In the absence of a single, universally-agreed definition of "terrorism," it is a matter of subjective determination

peak fact checking
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Biden bump
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra peak fact checking

Do they really say that? Jeez. I guess one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter. I think we can safely say the fact checkers consider literal communists freedom fighters.
    Originally posted by Sophie Do they really say that? Jeez. I guess one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter. I think we can safely say the fact checkers consider literal communists freedom fighters.

one mans passion is anothers pedophillia.
    Yeah bugz warlock told me about this a while back, he's keen to a lot of their bullshit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny one mans passion is anothers pedophillia.

great wisdom.
Jump to Top