User Controls

Res Evil VIII looks shit

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Don't even know where they are going with the storyline. Vampires and werewolves?

Shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    to be honest most of those games have looked like shit besides the first one.

HURRRR IM CHINATAVIAN AND I PREFER ZOMBIES BECAUSE THEY ARE EASIER TO KILL OVER VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES BECAUSE I"M A NARSASSTIC BISEXUAL THAT LIKES THE EASY GAMES!

get off the gas and play some duke nukem and listen to some pantera and maybe your balls will finally drop

What's a china tavian? I'm not chinese.

Get back in that kitchen and wash those dishes you kike nosed meth head
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i only like the first 4 games. I thought 5 and 6 were garbage and I stopped caring about the series
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe What's a china tavian? I'm not chinese.

Get back in that kitchen and wash those dishes you kike nosed meth head

You are if I say you are.

I don't wash dishes, I'm not a kike I'm irish and hispanic and I haven't done meth in over a year and never will again because I don't want woofy having din din on my nuts, you cokie the clown
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i only like the first 4 games. I thought 5 and 6 were garbage and I stopped caring about the series

yeah it got bad a long time ago, remember dinocrisis though? that game was kinda scary because the lack of music in it so you'd get surprised when shit went down

inb4 dino crisis is a normie game
    truly the GOAT

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah it got bad a long time ago, remember dinocrisis though? that game was kinda scary because the lack of music in it so you'd get surprised when shit went down

inb4 dino crisis is a normie game

In hindsight Dino Crisis was pretty good. They should remake it.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe In hindsight Dino Crisis was pretty good. They should remake it.

no they should just come up with new ideas instead of churning out the same stuff over and over again .
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no they should just come up with new ideas instead of churning out the same stuff over and over again .

Like what dick brain?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no they should just come up with new ideas instead of churning out the same stuff over and over again .

Like what dick brain, rape escape?
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Like what dick brain, rape escape?

You seem to be stuck on stupid, you might want to go get that checked out. I'll call the vet for you in the morning
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby to be honest most of those games have looked like shit besides the first one.

HURRRR IM CHINATAVIAN AND I PREFER ZOMBIES BECAUSE THEY ARE EASIER TO KILL OVER VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES BECAUSE I"M A NARSASSTIC BISEXUAL THAT LIKES THE EASY GAMES!

get off the gas and play some duke nukem and listen to some pantera and maybe your balls will finally drop

>your time
    >par time
    >3d realms time
    Originally posted by Donald Trump >your time
    >par time
    >3d realms time

3d realms rocked

Originally posted by Bill Krozby You seem to be stuck on stupid, you might want to go get that checked out. I'll call the vet for you in the morning

Wow you sound really frothy cousin Dishwasher. Inhale a cigar and smoke some glass cock.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Wow you sound really frothy cousin Dishwasher. Inhale a cigar and smoke some glass cock.

I use paper plates currently and I'm not going to inhale a cigar and I'm not into the cock chinatavian. Go sit down you're being deplorable.
    Lol paper plates, what a kike nose.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Most people who invented bread just ate of edible bread plates
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol paper plates, what a kike nose.

My nose is not a kike nose its greco romano and I'm not a kike I'm a catholic
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Most people who invented bread just ate of edible bread plates

The amount of times I've been handed a plate full of food and then after I was finished my meal realised the plate was edible all along not even joking.
Jump to Top