User Controls

DREAM DIDN'T CHEAT

I can disprove all this bullshit. 100 trillion my ass, they didn't even factor in looting enchantment, everyone has given up on Dream but not me. I have not heard a single person talking about looting drop rates versus non looting. Was he even using a looting sword? Nobody can answer this question.

Until all the questions are answered making a decision is foolish.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DREAM DIDN'T CHEAT!
    DREAM DIDN'T CHEAT!!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I only know Dream from Mr. Beast Gaming, bro. He seems like an alright dude.
    i agree. He has no reason to cheat
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i agree. He has no reason to cheat

WHAT'S YOUR REASON?
    ??????????????????????????
    Originally posted by Meikai

Nice 40 minute video of a guy making dumb comparisons and hyperbole. OOOOH WELL IF I ROLLED 5000 DICE I WOULD ONLY HAVE a 1 TRILLION CHANCE TO GET DREAM LUCK AND IF I ROLLED THOSE DICE WHILE PLAYING A SLOT MACHINE THE ODDS ARE TEN BILLION TRILLION

Nah sorry mate the maths is wrong. They did not factor in looting or any other minecraft game mechanics. What about the looting enchantment why is nobody talking about looting?
    No one gives a shit faggot
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America No one gives a shit faggot

I agree. Just leave dream alone, I don't care about fucking dice odds I just want to play minecraft and get this double U

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I watched the video. And I agree now. Dream did cheat.

Imma log onto Bill Krozby dogs and alter the message on the del fino so it says "DREAM DID CHEAT", ie the truth
    How did he cheat?

Did you hear the word LOOTING once? ever?

The reason he gets good mob drops is because he knows how to quickly get enchanted gear which increases the odds of you finding rare drops. It's 1 in 100 million not 1 in 100 trillion.

I agree 💯 , OP. Oh BUT THAT WORLD SEED LOOKED RRALLY RARRE THOUGH HE CHEATED THE CHANCES OF THAT SEED IS LOW. ITS OVRR ONE IN 18 QUINTILLION THAT HE GOT THAT SEED
    BULLSHIT

HURRR HURRRRR HURR DREAM FUYS HIS CHANCES OF GETTING THOSE DROPS EXCEED THE 32 BIT INTEGER LIMIT

Unsubscribed
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood BULLSHIT

HURRR HURRRRR HURR DREAM FUYS HIS CHANCES OF GETTING THOSE DROPS EXCEED THE 32 BIT INTEGER LIMIT

Tell me how many integers fit in 32 bit.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by the little girl

Lol
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Grylls is a Cum Looking Faggot.
    Look what manhood has come to...
Jump to Top