User Controls

The man who put it in his anus has no excuse for being drug addicted white trash

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Whiny little bitch makes up this sob story about growing up with worthless drug addicted parents.

Boo boo

I have cousins who did too and actually grew up in a real abject environment but they didn't end up being super ugly inbred looking freaks nursing crack pipes.
    They had it far worse than tmwpiiha yet you don't see them crying about it, in fact they're doing alright.
    The girls used their pussy pass to get married out of that life, the guys are on their own now and the worst drugs they're on are marijuana and energy drinks.

Tmwpiiha you have no excuse, you're just lazy white trash with a chip on your shoulder because youre extremely inbred looking and Canadian.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    your cock nose is so big that when people see you walking down the street they say god damn thats a giant fucking cock nose
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood your cock nose is so big that when people see you walking down the street they say god damn thats a giant fucking cock nose

Ah
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    He has a fat tranny girlfriend 🤣
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the little girl Ah

Ah giant fucking cock nose

Originally posted by Grylls He has a fat tranny girlfriend 🤣

a hot tranny girlfriend that you are all obsessed about because you are single losers that don't get into relationships
    Originally posted by Grylls He has a fat tranny girlfriend 🤣

He's very proud too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the little girl Whiny little bitch makes up this sob story about growing up with worthless drug addicted parents.

Boo boo

I have cousins who did too and actually grew up in a real abject environment but they didn't end up being super ugly inbred looking freaks nursing crack pipes.
    They had it far worse than tmwpiiha yet you don't see them crying about it, in fact they're doing alright.
    The girls used their pussy pass to get married out of that life, the guys are on their own now and the worst drugs they're on are marijuana and energy drinks.

Tmwpiiha you have no excuse, you're just lazy white trash with a chip on your shoulder because youre extremely inbred looking and Canadian.

Lol u mad
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol u mad

hey man you just don't get skinny puppey and merzbrow man do u even huff cat shit and live in indiana bro???
    Originally posted by the little girl He's very proud too

Grills is proud at looking at mens cum.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey man you just don't get skinny puppey and merzbrow man do u even huff cat shit and live in indiana bro???

I get it im just not perpetually mad at the world like opie
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I get it im just not perpetually mad at the world like opie

lol you don't

You're a douchebag who only listens to numetal and fucks fat chicks
    Originally posted by the little girl lol you don't

You're a douchebag who only listens to numetal and fucks fat chicks

U mad
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U mad

lmao I knew that is exactly what you would say.
    You're so boring and onedimensional.
    Too stupid to ever come up with anything on your own.
    It is cute though seeing somebody like krotz pretending to understand experimental music
    Originally posted by the little girl It is cute though seeing somebody like krotz pretending to understand experimental music

The butt hurt never ends in space
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The butt hurt never ends in space

Is that what the first guy who molested you said?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Dirty dishes and cock noses
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the little girl Whiny little bitch makes up this sob story about growing up with worthless drug addicted parents.

Boo boo

amen.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey man you just don't get skinny puppey and merzbrow man do u even huff cat shit and live in indiana bro???

u whine and cry a lot.
Jump to Top