User Controls

Here is my old tranny friend I talked to back in the mid 10s

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how well does he pass?

He's obviously more convincing than someone like HTS but not as much as DTE.

I wonder what he's up to these days
    you've posted that picture like 3 times now, nobody cares about a bunch of faggot redneck cock noses from Indiana. Kill yourself

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll bet he's really into the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Originally posted by aldra I'll bet he's really into the Rocky Horror Picture Show

What makes you think that?

He was into stuff like punk rock, neofolk, "goth" e-scenes etc.
    We connected on an appreciation of industrial and gaming.

Good times were had with internet friends in gmod cinema and tf2.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you've posted that picture like 3 times now, nobody cares about a bunch of faggot redneck cock noses from Indiana. Kill yourself

Your whole shtick is accusing others of doing/being what you're guilty of ie incessant spam, being ugly and trash, collecting pictures etc.
    Have you ever been to a psychiatrist, what did they diagnose you with?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I'll bet he's really into the Rocky Horror Picture Show

My cousin was really REALLY into that when I was a kid and kept trying to get me to watch it and I was like it's just a bunch of ugly girls dancing or some shit I don't get it and now she is a mtf tranny
    Originally posted by the little girl Your whole shtick is accusing others of doing/being what you're guilty of ie incessant spam, being ugly and trash, collecting pictures etc.
    Have you ever been to a psychiatrist, what did they diagnose you with?

general anxiety disorder / panic disorder

i already explained the picture thing you are the one that does it fucking idiot

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://niggasin.space/thread/57973

I only save wariat pics on my computer, you aren't nearly as fun to troll

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood general anxiety disorder / panic disorder

i already explained the picture thing you are the one that does it fucking idiot

Nah you don't have GAD and the only reason you have panic attacks is because you smoke so much crack.

If I had to guess I'd say you have BPD, possibly caused by your upbringing and the drug abuse.

Btw scorn, I only posted your pictures to show just how ugly and stereotypically white trash you are.
    You are the one who spent a year straight spamming my pictures several times a day every day, but you lack any sense of self-awareness so you overlook that.
    Originally posted by the little girl Nah you don't have GAD and the only reason you have panic attacks is because you smoke so much crack.

They wouldn't give me a diagnosis until I went into drug treatment. They said I was a polysubstance abuser. I don't even do cocaine.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Downed 30pills before my daily walk a few hours ago from my 200 pill stash that I stole.

Walked around for a bit and then it hit me and now I really have to piss but there are cars EVERYWHERE with triangular wheels nyuk nyuk nyyk no just kidding there square like I said and every loud truck sounds like its

COMING RIGHT FOR US ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US HOOONK HONK HOOOONK .

Dph is

im losing my ability to string together words and sentences and my mind keeps veering off into the aether.

YOUVE BEEN AT THIS FOR HHOURS
    WHAT I LEARNED ON DPH IS
    WHAT I LEARNED ON DPH IS

the colors are reallllyyyyyyyyyy bright and the birds don't seem to notice I'm here because I'm sitting completely motionless posting on my phone.

I'm like the sleep rock baby oh yeah sleep rock. The beedrill isn't making me blind. In fact I'm wide awake despite it being 9am and I haven't had coffee or anything just water and beedrill pills 25mg

Yeah ∆∆∆ this the best time to delta you kknow

Friday night mothafuckas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by the little girl On a scale of 1 to 10 how well does he pass?

Not gonna lie boys... I'd hit it.
    Reminds me of Narcissa Wright. These bitches need to cool it with the face shots and show some butthole

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the little girl On a scale of 1 to 10 how well does he pass?

Horse teeth to your cock nose.
    Why do trannies that have a hard time passing make the weirdest fucking faces and only take super close up zoom face shots i dont get it

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

Wow you're weird
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why do trannies that have a hard time passing make the weirdest fucking faces and only take super close up zoom face shots i dont get it

At least he has the heart.
    Your boyfriend doesn't pass whatsoever, just looks like a creepy fat guy.
    narcissa is a cool chick you don't even know what shes famous for you uncultured cock nose bitch
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood narcissa is a cool chick you don't even know what shes famous for you uncultured cock nose bitch

not passing?
    I thought crackhead was talking about my tranny friend
    Originally posted by aldra not passing?

Actually setting the world record for legend of zelda speedrunning.

A real GAMER GIRL something you casuals would never understand. Trannies are naturally skilled at playing video game fast. I know this because I build other people up instead of breaking them down, you worthless bigots.

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Gum disease
Jump to Top