User Controls

Anyone wanna tag team shit posts in 4chan/pol or 4chan/x ?

Bugz Space Nigga
    print screen of post and crop n post to imgflip so we can see what to associate our shitty dropplings to and share among.

PS this is not a deliberate Target of Individuals. just a thread you find lamers laming. like flat earth.

Don't preach to me. You guys did it to a website. but this is just derp posting on threads that few keep up with.

it will fall off. dont threaten anyones lives. usual dont do's just target the issue in your humorous way without disrupting n stuff
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have no idea what you're talking about
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if y'all post a 4chan link I will bump it with some retarded shit *salutes middle finger*
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Anyone who wants to join in. create a meme phrase so we kind of get it. like a "Lanny Lark" in the post to ID yourselves.

eg: "I don't mean to 'Lanny-Lark' off topic to this situation but I feel freely to disagree with .."
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if y'all post a 4chan link I will bump it with some retarded shit *salutes middle finger*

ok but we need a signature phrase or one word not usual enough to be used on a regular basis

ok I'll start

whats a good signature so we know who each other is
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Hit this one

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/302763699/would-a-chinese-world-order-be-better-or-worse

use Lanny-Lark

see if for some stupid reason people pick up on it and start using it
    Originally posted by Bugz Anyone who wants to join in. create a meme phrase so we kind of get it. like a "Lanny Lark" in the post to ID yourselves.

eg: "I don't mean to 'Lanny-Lark' off topic to this situation but I feel freely to disagree with .."

Bugz Space Nigga
    I spelled Fascist as facetious thanks to accepting an auto spell correction
    Originally posted by Bugz I spelled Fascist as facetious thanks to accepting an auto spell correction

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra

I'm Aldra I pretend to pretend

this site is a mentalist of discombobulated combobery
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO That reminds me I saw someone posting Rosho on /x/ not too long ago.

was it you?

Someone took a printscreen of Tacho on there. he's joined some radicalist leftist group or gets paid to larp
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO No, was going to try to lead them here, but forgot.

difficult probably on 4chan

especially if they're bored and don't return to thread and it gets pushed back and off page 1.

lead the cats if you dare
    Bugz Space Nigga
    folx?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hahah tag team? more like fag team! ahahahahahahah
    LOL
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I can't wait to see Kr0z face on national news showing how broke our system is.
Jump to Top