User Controls

Taco Bell Is Bringing Back Potatoes

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Seems someone upstairs at Taco Bell has a lick of sense, seeing as they've pulled a 180 on their controversial decision to excise potatoes from the menu. That's right taco bell fans, potatoes are back.

Spud lovers, rejoice.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/14/business/taco-bell-potatoes/index.html
    cigreting Dark Matter
    taco bell is the equivalent of dog shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how does this have two threads? Is that all americans think about is taco bell and donald trump?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how does this have two threads? Is that all americans think about is taco bell and donald trump?

Yes
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    Look into his eyes, the man has no soul
    None of us have souls, they are a human construct to make you feel there is more to life than sex and food.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by livingelegy Look into his eyes, the man has no soul

shut up fagat
    Originally posted by cigreting shut up fagat

My grampa called he said you're all teeth
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson None of us have souls, they are a human construct to make you feel there is more to life than sex and food.

But that's wrong. People can sense each others presence. You can feel it when someone looks at you even when there's no physical way you could conceivably determine it. That's because our souls can detect the presence of other souls in proximity and also as the eyes are the doorway to the soul when someone looks at you you feel their soul reflecting off of your own
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nothing wrong with potatoes but there is something wrong with taco hell, food sucks really bad
    Originally posted by livingelegy But that's wrong. People can sense each others presence. You can feel it when someone looks at you even when there's no physical way you could conceivably determine it. That's because our souls can detect the presence of other souls in proximity and also as the eyes are the doorway to the soul when someone looks at you you feel their soul reflecting off of your own

That's nothing to do with having a soul and everything to do with your actual senses...smell for example...pheromones...detecting slight changes in the magnetic map of your surrounding area that another body causes etc.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by livingelegy But that's wrong. People can sense each others presence. You can feel it when someone looks at you even when there's no physical way you could conceivably determine it. That's because our souls can detect the presence of other souls in proximity and also as the eyes are the doorway to the soul when someone looks at you you feel their soul reflecting off of your own

Like I've always said we are electric beings
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

has that ever been scientifically quantified?
    Originally posted by aldra has that ever been scientifically quantified?

Certain phenomena defy scientific explanation. For example, science can't explain the human reflex to sneeze that occurs when we look up at the sky.
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by cigreting taco bell is the equivalent of dog shit

Your mouth is the equivalent of a public urinal in san francisco
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how does this have two threads? Is that all americans think about is taco bell and donald trump?

Does your shit country to the north of us have a Taco Bell brand of franchises? whats it called
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Im high and tired and reread the first sentence 4x before I realized you did not live below a taco bell
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I used to fuck with the crunchwraps and cheesy gordita crunch and freezes but they're absolute trash tier now and there's way too many better options.
Jump to Top