User Controls

Who the fuck keeps ketchup in the fridge

>2021
    >ketchup in the fridge
    >bread in the fridge
    >eggs on the counter

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I keep the ketchup bottle up my ass so I can stick the hamburger down my pants and shart a nice dollop of the 'chup onto the patty with ease, as an added bonus the ketchup is heated to my internal body temperature.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Eggs last for two or three weeks at ambient temperature, here they do anyway. I suppose if you lived somewhere really warm you'd want to put them in the fridge.
    Yeah that's cool until you wake up with a chicken in your kitchen
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    nothing worse than some cold ass sauce on a hot bit of meat or chips or whatever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I keep everything in the fridge.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i've always done it. last time it was ever out of the fridge was when i still lived with my parents like almost 30 years ago. my bastard father always had to have it out of the fridge a few hours before a meal. like fuck you dad. i hated it room temp.
    Who the fuck eats ketchup anyway when there is HP sauce to be had.

"By appointment to her Majesty the Queen" ...motherfinger.
    good shit. i prefer the various bulleye's bbq sauces though
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah that's cool until you wake up with a chicken in your kitchen

Yeah that's never happened because my kitchen isn't whatever the body temperature of a hen is.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who the fuck eats ketchup anyway when there is HP sauce to be had.

"By appointment to her Majesty the Queen" …motherfinger.

who the fuck puts HP sauce in spaghetti
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I keep Heinz ketchup in the fridge. I also keep bread un tge fridge, ny ex gf called me out for bread in the fridge but i like it like that
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I keep Heinz ketchup in the fridge. I also keep bread un tge fridge, ny ex gf called me out for bread in the fridge but i like it like that

Do you also put ice in your milk?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by rabbitweed nothing worse than some cold ass sauce on a hot bit of meat or chips or whatever.

Hot French fries with cold ketchup actually complement one another quite well, METHINKS.

I've always kept ketchup in the fridge. Eggs too. Bread, no. Ranch, yes. Mayo, yes. Tobasco sauce/hot sauce, sometimes, doesn't really matter to me.

Ultimately everything is gonna have a longer shelf life if its kept in the fridge so it's not bad practice to keep it in there. If you dont like something to be cold, then obviously just take it out of the fridge a little bit ahead of time or throw it in the microwave for a few seconds before you use it.

Fridge live best life.

#allthingsfridge
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've noticed that half the items people have in their fridge don't even need to be in there. They're just dumb and don't know any better.
    Originally posted by mmQ Hot French fries with cold ketchup actually complement one another quite well, METHINKS.

I've always kept ketchup in the fridge. Eggs too. Bread, no. Ranch, yes. Mayo, yes. Tobasco sauce/hot sauce, sometimes, doesn't really matter to me.

Ultimately everything is gonna have a longer shelf life if its kept in the fridge so it's not bad practice to keep it in there. If you dont like something to be cold, then obviously just take it out of the fridge a little bit ahead of time or throw it in the microwave for a few seconds before you use it.

Fridge live best life.

#allthingsfridge

this man knows what he is talking about, i miss, and love Just not in a prison style way. he is like a nigga thats actually a Genius.

God bless this post and him.

Once I sober up tomorrow I will hate you very much for many a reason but it ain't personal dude. Just shit I go through sobering up...
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've noticed that half the items people have in their fridge don't even need to be in there. They're just dumb and don't know any better.

and JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? what people? you coming at me dude? I will spread the fear in ya and you'll be running to your long dead parents. So be afraid. They are. I guarantee.

Right?...you are afraid? No?? well I will get you one day BOI.
    Originally posted by Dregs and JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? what people? you coming at me dude? I will spread the fear in ya and you'll be running to your long dead parents. So be afraid. They are. I guarantee.

Right?…you are afraid? No?? well I will get you one day BOI.

Don't make me have to beat you down with one arm tied up behind my back.
    There is probably a bunch of things in your fridge that doesn't need to be there. Removing these items from your fridge can free up space and improve the taste and quality of items that should be stored at room temperature.

Take a look at this list and then go rummage through your fridge.

Hot sauce stays fresh up to 3 years without refrigeration, even after opening it.

Potatoes should be stored in paper bags in cool, dry pantries. Putting them in the fridge can make them taste funny and rot faster.

Onions do best in dry, ventilated areas. Keep them away from potatoes, though. These tubers can make onions rot faster.

Like onions, garlic is just fine in a dry, ventilated area of the pantry.

Basil absorbs fridge smells, so it is best to keep your fresh basil in a cup or vase of water on the counter much like fresh cut flowers. You can also do this with any other fresh herbs.

Your avocado won't ripen? That's because it's in the fridge. Putting an unripe avocado on the counter will make it ripen much faster. To really speed up the process, put it in a bag with a banana or apple.

Putting berries in the fridge can make them rot much faster due to moisture. They'll be fine in a bowl or basket on the counter.

Bread is best when kept at room temperature in a sealed plastic bag. Storing bread in the fridge speeds up the dehydration process and makes it go stale faster.

You might have heard that keeping batteries in the fridge can make them last longer. This is false. The cold can actually be bad for them.

Storing tomatoes in the fridge can alter their flavor and make them rot faster. Keeping them on the counter in a bowl is your best bet.

Keep coffee out of the fridge and in a dry, air-tight container in the cupboard.

Most squash, especially those with thicker skin, do well for up to a couple months in the pantry.

Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil and it doesn't need to be refrigerated.

Most cakes don't need refrigeration. If it's unfrosted or has a buttercream or ganache frosting, it's fine to store it in an airtight container for around three days.

Uncut melons do best on the counter or in a dry pantry.

Bananas that are unripe should be hung on a banana hook on the counter to ripen. Otherwise, ripe bananas can be stored in the fridge or freezer to prevent further ripening.

Ketchup and mustard can be kept in the cabinet for around a month without refrigeration because they contain acids that inhibit bacteria growth.

Peanut butter doesn't need to be refrigerated and can be kept in the cabinet for months, unless it's organic.

Cooking oils can be kept in the pantry, with the exception of nut oils.

Apples, peaches, nectarines and pears can be kept in a basket in your pantry and will last around a week.

Rice only needs to be kept in the fridge if it's cooked. Dry rice can be stored in canisters or plastic bags in your pantry for years. If it's stored in an air-tight container, white rice can last 8 to 10 years. Brown rice can last 1 to 2 years.

Like rice, dried beans don't need to be refrigerated. In fact, the moisture found in a refrigerator can make beans grow sprouts.

Grandmas and some beauty blogs swear by storing your makeup in the fridge, but makeup was made to be be stored at room temperature. Cold temperatures may destabilize chemical compositions and the humidity can make powders clump together.

Peppers, both spicy and mild, don't need to go in the fridge. They taste much better when stored open-air in a basket on your counter.

Eggplants are hardy enough to keep out on the counter at room temperature.
    >get home from groceries
    >puts the condensed milk can in the fridge

Jump to Top