User Controls

holy shit guys morrowind mods

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am watching this whole thing on my 60” hdtv with airpods from apple and this has to be this remake or is the best looking elder scrolls world of all including better than the upcoming tes6 I imagibe:

What I wonder is how it will run on my imac 2009 in bootcamp and win 7 with the radeon hd4670 or whatever it has. it literally looks better than ps5 games.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I think the way the music works how lush the landscape scenery is, shadow, the layouts of the land, the layout of town, architecture, the strange objects and mushrooms, etc. that alone with these graphics means there is no way in hell todd howard can match this game in that video above with the next elder scrolls. might as well not release it because it wont live up to morrowind. none of them did and theyve been getting worse actually not better. skyrim is just like a norse myth game and doesnt feel much like a fantasy or elder scrolls and has shitty layouts outside some caverns looking cool for a second and waterfalls coming down looking cool. this above ladies and gentleman is the game theyll never match so why not just wuit before they continue making them worse? stop while theyre ahead.
    1440p...don't talk to me till it's at least 4k.
Jump to Top