User Controls

Super lockdown stay at home order in Ontario

What the fuck does stay at home even mean because restaurants are still open for takeout.

How is that staying at home. If the cops pull me over with my coffee and donuts I will say it's groceries

Stay at home unless you have to go out for snacks...that's what it means.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    If you have corona virus you are allowed out since there is no point in sheltering from it.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    No one is going to fucking site you for violation of the shutin rule. unless you and your friends are dicking around and drinking beers in a park or no one is wearing a mask in public in the day time. hanging out on a corner and just chatting in large groups

people who work for uber or doordash can go out and deliver you food and hang out all night long with other drivers while waiting.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Super super lockdown: everyone climb back in the womb.
    I went out today and got coffee and bagels

The cops rolled by but I also had bread so they can't say shit.... wait if you just put some pantry shit in a bag and walk around you can just say you are shopping. HMMMMM
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People are so stupid and obedient and docile they don't realize "stay home order" is not a law, it's merely a recommendation. And sure, they can ticket you, but you can beat this ticket every single time, because there is no actual force of law behind it, because it's not really a law. For it to be an actual law, it would have to pass through the Legislature of Ontario (Parliament of Ontario), debate, etc. This lockdown order is completely empty, as far as authority goes. This is nothing more than a request from Doug Ford, and a piece of paper with no legal backing, as far as enforcement or law goes. Of course, they don't want you to know that. They just want you be in a state of perpetual fear and obey. And as for ByLaw officers, they don't have any real power over citizens, or any authority. If they touch you, it's assault. All their policies only apply to their own organization, not the public. You don't have to answer any questions at all or cooperate (which is called entering into contract). You just let them know you refuse to enter a contract with them, then walk away. You don't need to show them any ID at all, and they have no power to arrest. All they can do is issue tickets, which can then be thrown out in the courts, because the predicate for the ticket is unlawful and without authority.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Haha Douglas Ford is checking your phones GPS to see if you're staying home like literally Big Brother Santa Claus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have not taken my phone outside in almost a year. I don't want to get coof on it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    well look at his late brother. not much logic make sound decisions runs in the family

not that ever hung around robby ford or anything in bramghastien or however they spelled that shit. oh no. i was usually in north usually in the jane and finch area and a pretty big white boi
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Covid is real. You need a strong dictator to lock down the country and stop all immigration for a month.

Well I mean you needed one to do that back in fucking march, it's too late now, you're all gonna die.
    Everyone is going to get the virus eventually. It may not be today, or next week, or next month, but you will get it eventually. The people who say they are going to stop you from getting this virus are flat out lying to you.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everyone is going to get the virus eventually. It may not be today, or next week, or next month, but you will get it eventually. The people who say they are going to stop you from getting this virus are flat out lying to you.

Taiwan has 842 confirmed cases with a population of almost 24 million.

So no, the vast majority of people there won't get it. They didn't sit on their hands like western politicians, or cover it up like Chinese communist politicians. Instead they took the right measures and they took them early (flight restrictions as early as december 2019, ignoring WHO recommendations, etc etc).
    I want to die so why the fuck am I staying home. You should be able to go outside if you agree not to go to the hospital if you get covid and take the risk that you will die at home.

I don't need to hold onto life with an iron grip and cost the healthcare system to keep me alive. If I get sick I get sick and if I die so be it. If more people were like me there would be no hospital capacity problems but everyone is like HURRRR I DESERVE TO LIVE MAN MY LIFE GOTTA KEEP ME ALIVE AND THE OLD PEOPLE AND MY KIDS OMG NOBODY CAN EVER DIE NO!!

People are so afraid of dying but it's just a part of life. You can't just lock yourself away forever to keep everyone safe. That is not a realistic way to look at such fragile life in this giant universe. I would rather go out every day and live my life to the fullest than live under curfews and lockdowns to keep me and everyone else, and most importantly the system safe.

People are so afraid if things break or stop working but that's the beauty of life, nothing lasts forever and what comes after those things are gone are usually even greater.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Taiwan has 842 confirmed cases with a population of almost 24 million.

So no, the vast majority of people there won't get it. They didn't sit on their hands like western politicians, or cover it up like Chinese communist politicians. Instead they took the right measures and they took them early (flight restrictions as early as december 2019, ignoring WHO recommendations, etc etc).

Who do you know who never got the common flu? Nobody. Who do you know who never got the common cold? Nobody. And that's also why you won't know anybody who never got COVID-19, because everyone you know will have gotten it, just like the common flu and the common cold. C'mon, man. You're not really this illogical.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I wonder what Margaret Thatcher would have done.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I wonder what Margaret Thatcher would have done.

id do her
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everyone is going to get the virus eventually. It may not be today, or next week, or next month, but you will get it eventually. The people who say they are going to stop you from getting this virus are flat out lying to you.

Except when it's reported that a conservative has it. Then it's false tests and inflated numbers to spread mass hysteria. Right, Spectral Parker?
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Hey OP why are you so damn ugly?
    Is it the drugs or genetics.
    Are your parents that ugly and inbred looking too?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Taiwan has 842 confirmed cases with a population of almost 24 million.

"confirmed cases" meaning what? how many UNCONFIRMED cases are there given that 99% of covid19 hosts are asymptomatic.

not all countries like jediSA record everything as a covid19 case or covid19 death like a motorcycle crash. these numbers are effectively meaningless. more than half the population already got the covid, in time 99.99% of humanity will get it.

it doesnt really matter because its not any more fatal than any flu.
Jump to Top