User Controls

Where to procure spice

cerakote African Astronaut
    I'm interested in trying it and I know some head shops sell it. However I know alot of it has been made illegal...

Tips? Dos/donts? Pointers? Advice?

Thanks...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go newsagents
    Theres a spice isle in walmart just follow the signs
    https://www.google.com/#q=buy+spice+online

My only tip is only take one small hit and wait a few minutes. If you smoke a bowl of it or roll a joint you'll probably flip out. It's a lot more like crack than weed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Whole foods has a wonderful selection, although you'll pay a little more on every day items like cinnamon and whatnot.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    http://AromaSuperstore.com is a good place to get it. I warn you though that I smoked it like cigarettes for about 2 years and I lost Alot of weight and was having stomach issues big time. The high was great but the side effects weren't. If you get a good batch it only takes a couple hits. I used to really like the Black Diamond brand. I also used to use Bizarro and Orgasmo as well as Scooby Snax.
    Its pronounced sahh oriccfee
    It was the most addictive drug I've ever tried

Sometimes you'll smoke a small hotspot in the bag where the chems are concentrated and you'll get blasted into space in a horrifyingly intense trip that feels like it lasts 400,000 years.
    Get it internet
    Originally posted by the holy ghost It was the most addictive drug I've ever tried

Sometimes you'll smoke a small hotspot in the bag where the chems are concentrated and you'll get blasted into space in a horrifyingly intense trip that feels like it lasts 400,000 years.

This happened to me with the first bag of spice I ever bought and it put me off of it forever
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny Whole foods has a wonderful selection, although you'll pay a little more on every day items like cinnamon and whatnot.

Lanny, just curious, what was your rationale behind posting this? That joke was just so bad, so lame, it does not come full circle and become good.
    thanks for the responses

Originally posted by plumpkatt1 http://AromaSuperstore.com is a good place to get it. I warn you though that I smoked it like cigarettes for about 2 years and I lost Alot of weight and was having stomach issues big time. The high was great but the side effects weren't. If you get a good batch it only takes a couple hits. I used to really like the Black Diamond brand. I also used to use Bizarro and Orgasmo as well as Scooby Snax.

do these actually vary that wildly in quality
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice Lanny, just curious, what was your rationale behind posting this? That joke was just so bad, so lame, it does not come full circle and become good.

I was really hoping against hope someone would call it out for being bad. Thank you malice.
    Originally posted by Lanny I was really hoping against hope someone would call it out for being bad. Thank you malice.

we have actually reached sub-meta meta-irony

this is a milestone for humanity
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cerakote thanks for the responses

do these actually vary that wildly in quality

the quality will even vary in the same bag. that's why there are hotspots. the ingredients can also be totally different in the same bag each time you buy it.
    spice is research chem roulette
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny I was really hoping against hope someone would call it out for being bad. Thank you malice.

*long sigh*
    Merlin Houston
    Get a phd in chemistry, move to china and start a rc lab.
    Originally posted by the holy ghost spice is research chem roulette

well i'm not too sure i want to try it anymore

plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by the holy ghost the quality will even vary in the same bag. that's why there are hotspots. the ingredients can also be totally different in the same bag each time you buy it.

This is true. I have bought several bags of the same stuff at the same time at the same place and though a few may have been strong, others sucked....
Jump to Top