User Controls

Bill Krozby Just Loves Telling Others To Get Off The Gas

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Folks, maybe if he got on the gas he'd enjoy life a bit more. Thoughts?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    He probably has way to much gas for eating gas station burritos all day long because that's all he can afford.
    Originally posted by Bugz He probably has way to much gas for eating gas station burritos all day long because that's all he can afford.

I bet he has to live off those 1 dollar sacks of peanuts, he probably eats one peanut a day to further stretch his supply
    are you the police
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood are you the police

If by the police you mean the law then yes. I Am THE LAW!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    life is not rewarding in any form or fashion. I enjoy some pleasure, but experience much more pain.
    Originally posted by WellHung life is not rewarding in any form or fashion. I enjoy some pleasure, but experience much more pain.

Life is suffering, God is evil. If he weren't evil he would reveal himself to humanity so that we would know what the one true faith is. But God relishes human suffering and he refuses to reveal himself to us because it creates conflict which leads to more suffering for him to enjoy. Also all people are inherently evil and selfish and the world is a cruel dark place where death reigns supreme.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Itt people that are jelly of me
    G African Astronaut
    lol
    Originally posted by G Bill Krozby kicking back in a bubble bath laughing @ his haters,,,

Not in a bubble bath but will post pictures in a bit. Im probably going to konk out soon. Ive been up for way too long
    I will have a bit of a march back home tomorrow if I decide to not take a taxi or Uber tomorrow
Jump to Top