User Controls

The thing that totally sucks about this site is that you cannot upload pics...

WellHung Black Hole
    directly to it. Why is that?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung directly to it. Why is that?

gif files can load destructive command in layers.

takes up data space

why dont you just click on imgflip and upload there and make img and right click copy photo direct link an past it in here.

its as fast.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz gif files can load destructive command in layers.

takes up data space

why dont you just click on imgflip and upload there and make img and right click copy photo direct link an past it in here.

its as fast.

thats not nearly as fast. thats a lot of annoying steps.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That .jpg exploit was funny, where you could edit a .jpg with a couple of lines of code and when the person clicked on it, or even waved their mouse over it, an automatic download and run of a RAT would be triggered from the URL embedded in the .jpg, opening an instant port on the target machine and sending the IP to the IP drop-off server for logging. Those were the good old days.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That .jpg exploit was funny, where you could edit a .jpg with a couple of lines of code and when the person clicked on it, or even waved their mouse over it, an automatic download and run of a RAT would be triggered from the URL embedded in the .jpg, opening an instant port on the target machine and sending the IP to the IP drop-off server for logging. Those were the good old days.

That didn't scare me, kid.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung thats not nearly as fast. thats a lot of annoying steps.

you just have your file on your desktop to upload. name it simple
    you could have a tab pinned for imgflip everytime you start you computer up. you have that page second page ready for upload by having it pinned.

you hit upload photo, grab the 1 file quickly off your desktop and then click generate and then right click and and save copy image location. click the upper right box in your reply or quick reply and past the link in the code.

it's taken me longer to type this than it is to fucking do it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz you just have your file on your desktop to upload. name it simple
    you could have a tab pinned for imgflip everytime you start you computer up. you have that page second page ready for upload by having it pinned.

you hit upload photo, grab the 1 file quickly off your desktop and then click generate and then right click and and save copy image location. click the upper right box in your reply or quick reply and past the link in the code.

it's taken me longer to type this than it is to fucking do it.

i only have a cell phone to access the internet. You make a lot of unfounded assumptions. Logic & reasoning is not ur forte'.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Hung

open a tab. post this link https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

that bypasses the first page. one less command to do.

do it in firefox. it has a pin option next to the url box. the three dots near the star icon to bookmark.

this will create a pin window to the left. so everytime you bootup firefox it will be to the left. it's just

upload photo file
    generate meme
    then right click and copy to clipboard

1,2,3 then in NIS click the far right icon at the top of the reply box you type in your post. next to the film strip. then paste

hit submit. how is having a direct uplink photo going to be much faster?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Hung

open a tab. post this link https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

that bypasses the first page. one less command to do.

do it in firefox. it has a pin option next to the url box. the three dots near the star icon to bookmark.

this will create a pin window to the left. so everytime you bootup firefox it will be to the left. it's just

upload photo file
    generate meme
    then right click and copy to clipboard

1,2,3 then in NIS click the far right icon at the top of the reply box you type in your post. next to the film strip. then paste

hit submit. how is having a direct uplink photo going to be much faster?

i dont know how to do any of that.
    Imagine being low IQ like opey
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung i only have a cell phone to access the internet. You make a lot of unfounded assumptions. Logic & reasoning is not ur forte'.

dude. firefox is firefox. same thing. buy a cheap fire tablet from Amazon. use firefox on that. I think a 7 or 8 inch is like 39 bucks. you can watch netflix, amazon prime and hulu on those things. they're great. and you can see NIS better. BBSing on a phone is annoying af. I have a 6.3 screen and it's still too small. I came back to using my 16 inch laptop most of the time now. use your mifi or hotel wifi
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Imagine being low IQ like opey

It's really weird. I don't know a whole lot compared to others. but these are as basic as a basic bitch should know.

I thought he was just being annoying and edgy but he's a saucy cunt. we should be able to get along because we're same age. but he's a saucy cunt for someone in their 50s. really sad he acts 12 years old.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Technically, you can upload a pic to the server directly, through your avatar.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Technically, you can upload a pic to the server directly, through your avatar.

Thanks, Speckles. Like always, ur a huge help.👍⚘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz It's really weird. I don't know a whole lot compared to others. but these are as basic as a basic bitch should know.

I thought he was just being annoying and edgy but he's a saucy cunt. we should be able to get along because we're same age. but he's a saucy cunt for someone in their 50s. really sad he acts 12 years old.

i'm forty-fucking three.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung i'm forty-fucking three.

you look old though.

OLD
    because I would encode a virus into ajpg and then you save it as .js and it deletes your system 32

WellHung Black Hole
    this site is 3rd-rate. It's rudimentary.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the real reason is because certain people will use it to upload CP and lanny will go to jail
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra the real reason is because certain people will use it to upload CP and lanny will go to jail

won't those ppl go to jail,instead of lanny?
Jump to Top