User Controls

My uncle Tony got me a job at this new company

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    but I fucked it up really bad yesterday I've been working at the solar pannel company here in austin doing a lot of grunt work the last few days but i fucked it up. I don't have a cdl and they asked me to move a truck and I backed up into these solar pannel they had behind the truck (dumb) and I probably wrecked like 3k but it was messed up all the construction workers where yelling at me, what are you doing? I didn't know what they were talking about and I was still on the gas so yeah I fucked up, I admit it. I fucked up

the boss said im fired and that he's going to sue me in a civil court and I told him its on him because I don't have a liscence to drive a truck like that so thats on him and I will fight him in court and he threw his wimpy clipboard and told me to leave. fuck them its basically niggers working there.

But its times like this where I realize that I should of could of but still can do something, I've always wanted to be an attorney but that ship sailed a long time ago so I'm going to get into being a non profit gont by fucking my way to the top even if I have to start from the bottom with these chickens

I have options even if that doesn't work out, I can work for my friends company he's an architect and all I have to do is send blue prints to the cloud and he will pay me when he's gone, hey but thats how it rolls some times fam, a flip of the dice. my guy is starting a podcast and has is first one today and said he would invite me to talk on it if he makes money and will pay me, he's sponsored by vans

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're making ripping on you way too easy it's just not fun anymore
    Originally posted by aldra you're making ripping on you way too easy it's just not fun anymore

You're not ripping anything, you're just mad
    they can't sue you for that. One time at work I flipped an entire pallet of fertilizer all over the ground and it's just an accident, the cost of doing business.

Isn't that what insurance is for and shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood they can't sue you for that. One time at work I flipped an entire pallet of fertilizer all over the ground and it's just an accident, the cost of doing business.

Isn't that what insurance is for and shit

Yeah they can't ask me to drive a truck If I wasn't liscened to drive it can sue them over this, and I'm willing to do it

I'm plotting to take down a local buisiness for bad practice's a jedi one
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Wow what a surprise Bill Krozby fucks up in life again, God I am just so shocked. You could fuck up a wet dream Bill Krozby. Please never breed.

Haha just kidding man. You alright?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Same story over and over again op? Whats the point of posting it again and again you fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting Same story over and over again op? Whats the point of posting it again and again you fag

okay.. whatever guy who talks about sucking his granpas dick over and over again after coming from a defunct dating site
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You already made this thread. What is going on?
    Originally posted by Sudo You already made this thread. What is going on?

No I didn't
    Originally posted by livingelegy Wow what a surprise Bill Krozby fucks up in life again, God I am just so shocked. You could fuck up a wet dream Bill Krozby. Please never breed.

Haha just kidding man. You alright?

I've never had a wet dream before but I do wake up with raging boners everyday and I have bread I have an 8 year old daughter Mary Beth
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    crack
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 crack

yes we know you love it you butt kisser, you don't have to tell us every day.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby okay.. whatever guy who talks about sucking his granpas dick over and over again after coming from a defunct dating site

this
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood this

some peoples kids.. he thinks he's moving to round rock texas but he aint

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood this

but you jam ur tongue in hairy butthole.
    Originally posted by WellHung but you jam ur tongue in hairy butthole.

Source?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    crack
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur Uncle Tony is a faggot who takes it up the ass
Jump to Top